• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Trey

CB is the least impactful dedicated position outside of maybe kicker/punter. They rely so much on the rest of the defense doing their job to make sure they (defensive backs) can do theirs.

Exactly. OMG BRO we just gave up the next Beau Bell or Ryan Pontbriand! My god, we had 13 picks, do people think we were supposed to use all 13 individually? They wanted their guy and they made sure they got him. No problem. Its not like there was a franchise QB sitting there anyway. Kalil doesnt fit, Claiborne, we already have one of those and Blackmon? Dont think he's all that. The dropoff from him to the #2 or 3rd ranked WR isnt very much in my eyes.

exactly! ur my new friend, im personally hoping for fleener or best wr at 22

LJ11

CB is the least impactful dedicated position outside of maybe kicker/punter. They rely so much on the rest of the defense doing their job to make sure they (defensive backs) can do theirs.

They're the riskiest imo, but pretty fucking valuable if you get a good one.

Not really watching the draft, but what a crazy opening from what I see.

Well hopefully have 3 good CB will allow our defense to fucking give the D-line enough time to get to the QB. Having T-New and Scandrick out there was a killer.

Top Bottom