• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Jackson50

loljets-o.gif

_woLf

Still doesn't mean he'll be good. This dude has problem child written all over him with multiple arrests and being a hs dropout.

This. They're hoping the Mike Williams turnaround story works twice but this guy sounds like a complete troublemaker. Seattle just completely wasted a perfect opportunity.

LJ11

Coples to the Jets, bahahahaha

You know what though, best landing spot for him. No one gets more out of his defensive players, especially linemen than Rex.

yacobod

Banned
man i hope melvin ingram somehow drops to the Bears.

But still i won't be mad if they take Rieff or DeCastro, O-line needs help too.

Really as long as Emery doesn't pull a Bruce Irvin out of his ass, I can't even be mad about who we draft.

LJ11

Said it a few months ago, Bruce Irvin was a wildcard. He's a legit freak, I think he was a top WR prospect who was dumb as nails, played safety at junior college, and played end in 335 stack, scheme probably held him back a bit but he needs work. Carroll get the most of him though.

LJ11

Preach to me, LJ. Pros and Cons and why did they pass on Ingram??

Pros/Cons of Coples, well he does nothing for long stretches, good against the run, not much of an outside rusher, but I think he can pound on shitty guards on the interior, no real pass rush moves/one trick pony on the outside. Rex will get the most out of him, I wouldn't be pissed if I were Jets fan because I'd trust my coach.

Ingram's size is probably causing him to go lower, best pass rush moves of any end/olb.

Fox318

Pros/Cons of Coples, well he does nothing for long stretches, good against the run, not much of an outside rusher, but I think he can pound on shitty guards on the interior, no real pass rush moves/one trick pony on the outside. Rex will get the most out of him, I wouldn't be pissed if I were Jets fan because I'd trust my coach.

Ingram's size is probably causing him to go lower, best pass rush moves of any end/olb.

Why don't you work for ESPN?

Top Bottom