• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Pros/Cons of Coples, well he does nothing for long stretches, good against the run, not much of an outside rusher, but I think he can pound on shitty guards on the interior, no real pass rush moves/one trick pony on the outside. Rex will get the most out of him, I wouldn't be pissed if I were Jets fan because I'd trust my coach.

Ingram's size is probably causing him to go lower, best pass rush moves of any end/olb.

Thank you sir!

yacobod

Banned
damn Melvin Ingram went, who the fuck are the Bears going to draft now?

Rieff, DeCastro, Chandler Jones, Mercilus, idk will be interesting.

WedgeX

Banned
Chicago getting DeCastro.

nonono.gif

Trade out of the first round, Broncos!

Laughing at St Louis for taking Brockers?

LMAO that STL needs offensive weapons and I think they traded down assuming Floyd would be there at 14 and voila, AZ took him.

Not saying they didn't get a good player. But who the fuck does Bradford throw to?

Chiggs

Gold Member
LMAO that STL needs offensive weapons and I think they traded down assuming Floyd would be there at 14 and voila, AZ took him.

Not saying they didn't get a good player. But who the fuck does Bradford throw to?

Oh, it's a concern, but you just can't reach for need. Believe me, I've watched the Broncos do that time and time again.

bradford fucking sucks and no amount of WR's will change that. the rams have a horrible o-line and no playmakers and they take a DT lulz

LJ11

I just think Saban maxes out his DBs. You draft an LSU guy you know he's had shit coaching and can get better. But at Bama they get coached up

Yeah, Saban gets the most out of his players, puts them in the right spot to succeed consistently.

I honestly cannot believe DeCastro is still on the board.

Edit: He's going to the Pats

Top Bottom