• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Kusagari

I cannot stop laughing.

Weeden had to go to a team that wasn't a complete mess. By the time the Browns actually stop sucking he'll be an old man.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Honestly love the pick for Cleveland.

Weeden will be a solid NFL QB for at least 5 years. That is 5 more productive years from a QB than Cleveland has had in the last 20 years.

Lunchbox

Banned
i mean i guess you pick him, i dont mind

but why first round? do they not have any picks in the 2nd/3rd? i doubt anyone else wouldve went for him

I will not be able to control myself if Detroit snags Doug Martin here. Even in my weakend health, I will destroy something with rage if it isn't one of the 3 o-line guys

brentech

I like how they said there would be a QB competition. You don't draft a QB in the first round when your current QB is below average and then just have a QB competition. See how that worked out when they had Anderson and drafted Quinn......LEARN

TheFatOne

Apparently he is Jon "Bones" Jones, little brother.

Weeden is a good pick in my opinion. Smart, accurate, a bit old, but ready to go for the most part.

Ohh wow I thought my brother was joking. Now I need to start doing some research. I still can't believe the Pats traded up for someone.

Kevtones

Darron Thomas was:

2-0 versus Andrew Luck
2-0 versus Nick Foles
1-0 versus Russel Wilson
1-0 versus Brock Osweiler

Does that mean he's a 1st rounder Gruden?

eznark

Banned
Browns fans, if you love the RB pick but hate Weeden, you are fucking clueless as to today's NFL...which makes sense since the Browns seemingly haven't participates in it in decades.

Top Bottom