• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Wes

venison crêpe
Browns fans, if you love the RB pick but hate Weeden, you are fucking clueless as to today's NFL...which makes sense since the Browns seemingly haven't participates in it in decades.

What do we do with the first pick in the draft next year? Homgren wasn't on board the Suck for Luck Matt train it seems.

CrankyJay

Banned
Hightower.PNG

squicken

After Bradford dies on the field this year, I wonder if the Rams would take Landry Jones? Seems like that would be in a bit of bad taste

Mrbob

http://www.walterfootball.com/offseason2012chi.php

19. Shea McClellin, DE, Boise State: B Grade
I'm fine with the Bears selecting Shea McClellin, but this is a bit higher than he probably should have gone. There were also better defensive ends available according to the consensus board, like Whitney Mercilus and Chandler Jones. But draft projections are unpredictable, and McClellin could easily end up being better than any of them. This is a solid pick.

Doorman

I will admit...I know extremely little about Reiff, probably because so few people expected him to be around and thus I never heard the name tossed about much. Tackle wasn't really one of the top spots I was hoping we would upgrade at but I can't fault them for doing it.

Now, in light of recent events, I'm going to go ahead and lay claim to this joke myself so that the rest of NFL-GAF doesn't have it at their own disposal. *Ahem*

"So once he gets to Detroit, we all get to call him Riley Reiffer, right guys?"

Top Bottom