• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Lets always remember this.

FMTwat.png

Man's fast, I thought I had at least 2 good minutes of him cursing the tv before he responded.

Godslay

Banned
So I assume Broncos think they can get Doug Martin at 36th thus the trade down?

I bet they go Lamar Miller or Robert Turban as far as RB, although the assumption is that they will try to go for additional picks in the 2nd and 3rd.

Some decent players left out there.

I barely paid attention to College Ball this year but what's up with LaMichael James?

Dude was a beast in college and yet I have heard nothing about him leading up to the draft...

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope the Packers end up with Chris Polk tomorrow. I love that kid, even if he is a Husky.

Bowser

I barely paid attention to College Ball this year but what's up with LaMichael James?

Dude was a beast in college and yet I have heard nothing about him leading up to the draft...

I think he's got some character concerns and size is an issue. Last I saw he was a projected late 3rd/4th round guy

LJ11

Is he injured or something?Reminds me of when Sergio Kindle fell a few years ago.

Nah, he's just a bull rusher, great fucking run stopper, relentless, but once a tackle gets his hands on him and locks out he has no counters, no sudden quickness or agility, not much acceleration/speed. I honestly think he would make a tremendous 3-4 ILB, but he'd only be on the field for two downs.

Probably won't drop too far tomorrow.

Hmmm...for some reason the 49ers pick of AJ Jenkins reminds me of Mike Wallace lite. Good speed, bad at routes. Thought we'd go Fleener. Will be an interesting rest of the draft.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Character concerns?

weird....oh well I only paid attention because his name was awesome.

He choked a woman and threw her to the ground. If the Packers draft him I'm sure he'll get along great with Erik Walden.

Top Bottom