• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
@gregcosell
I really appreciate all the personal attacks, especially those cursing at me. It warms my heart to know that I stir so much passion.

Uh, wut. I love Cosell, what kind of classless assholes are doing this shit.

Doorman

So, we all agree that this "hold the picks til time is out" stuff is fucking bullshit, right? Just terrible.

Gotta make sure they get all their advertising dollars in. Producers are probably pissed that the teams are all moving so fast, even with all of this trading going on.

eznark

Banned
Hmmm...for some reason the 49ers pick of AJ Jenkins reminds me of Mike Wallace lite. Good speed, bad at routes. Thought we'd go Fleener. Will be an interesting rest of the draft.

ivkYSUd8Z8X0N.png

:jnc

These are your bandwagoners, FMT!

Kevtones

I think he's got some character concerns and size is an issue. Last I saw he was a projected late 3rd/4th round guy

The 'character issues' aren't really there but the size thing is. I really thought he'd be 1st rounder after getting a lot of 2nd/3rd chatter lately. His skill set is strong across the board, he's stronger than he looks, and he's a great change of pace type.

I keep saying Cleveland should take him to supplement Richardson.

Chiggs

Gold Member
The fact that so many teams are trading out of the 1st round should tell you how suspect this draft is.

And finally, the Browns....LMAO.

linkboy

One reason why I think the 49ers went with Jenkins over Hill is because Jenkins has some return experience

Basically, so we don't have to see this again

Punt-Return-Touched-e1327286296507.jpg

kyle-williams-fumble.jpg

Drakeon

One reason why I think the 49ers went with Jenkins over Hill is because Jenkins has some return experience

Basically, so we don't have to see this again

http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Punt-Return-Touched-e1327286296507.jpg

[IMG]http://spreegoogs.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/kyle-williams-fumble.jpg[/QUOTE]

Why'd you go and post those man? :(

Tamanon

Banned
Fleener, Glenn, Hill, Randle, Still, Upshaw.

Those are your options left for last person drafted from the green room.

David Wilson for the Giants? Weird pick.

I wonder if Hill will still be there for the Jags in the 2nd round.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fleener, Glenn, Hill, Randle, Still, Upshaw.

Those are your options left for last person drafted from the green room.

David Wilson for the Giants? Weird pick.

I wonder if Hill will still be there for the Jags in the 2nd round.

reubenrandlebrow.jpg

Reuben probably has this face right now

Martin would have been the pick if Tampa hadn't jumped up. No doubt in my mind. I like Wilson, but I would have liked offensive line over Wilson and going RB but later. In Reese I trust though....The man is gold in the first round.

Top Bottom