• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Milchjon

TO is a tragic figure. He's basically fucked. No money, lots of scorched earth and no future in the one thing he seems to be good at.

Yeah. I can't but always imagine what could have been if TO had his head screwed on right but for what he did to the Eagles no embarrassment, failure, or financial trouble is enough for him.

Fuck him.

The worst part was he only had to wait one more year and the Eagles said they would renegotiate with him. They didnt want to give him a new contract 1 year into an extension. TO is one of the stupidest/greediest people in the NFL. Even the way he went about getting released was so fucked up. Mcnabb was home hurt and TO just kept taking shots at him. He was such a scum bag.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Anybody playing Dragon's Dogma?

Just started myself.

There is a hilarious glitch (although it could very well be intentional) where you can hire your friends pawns for free. Normally a pawn that is 50 levels higher than you would cost like 100,000 crystals (when you only have like 2k at the start of the game) but your friends pawns are free. So I was level 8 and was walking around with level 50+ support characters.

Not really fun that way. Wouldn't recommend it.

Like the game a lot so far but I'm only a couple hours in. Playing a Strider right now till I hit 10 later today. Its much more Monster Hunter (with less shitty controls) than Souls so far though, although thats not really a bad thing.

effzee

The worst part was he only had to wait one more year and the Eagles said they would renegotiate with him. They didnt want to give him a new contract 1 year into an extension. TO is one of the stupidest/greediest people in the NFL. Even the way he went about getting released was so fucked up. Mcnabb was home hurt and TO just kept taking shots at him. He was such a scum bag.

A lot of McNabb's late career failures are on him and his injuries after TO, but had TO not been mental both he and McNabb could have had great careers and possibly rings by now. Fucking TO.

A lot of McNabb's late career failures are on him and his injuries after TO, but had TO not been mental both he and McNabb could have had great careers and possibly rings by now. Fucking TO.

Totally agree that team in 2007 with TO on it would have been great, they were totally setup to make multiple runs but TO only cared about getting a new payday so Drew could collect his commission.

Just started myself.

There is a hilarious glitch (although it could very well be intentional) where you can hire your friends pawns for free. Normally a pawn that is 50 levels higher than you would cost like 100,000 crystals (when you only have like 2k at the start of the game) but your friends pawns are free. So I was level 8 and was walking around with level 50+ support characters.

Not really fun that way. Wouldn't recommend it.

Like the game a lot so far but I'm only a couple hours in. Playing a Strider right now till I hit 10 later today. Its much more Monster Hunter (with less shitty controls) than Souls so far though, although thats not really a bad thing.

Lonestars nick saban pawn has helped me a lot.... And was free!

jakncoke

Banned
heh found Colt Brennan as i was looking Dwayne Jarret wiki. Both playing in the CFL. Saskatchewan Roughriders. I still remember how funny it was when the internet was buzzing with hype on how they thought Colt Brennan was going to be good in the NFL. stupid naive fucks.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
How much does it compare to Demon's Souls? That's what I get from the videos on Youtube.

It's a mix of Elder Scrolls openness, Demon's Souls challenge and DnDs design sensibilities. All with a Monster Hunter flair.

No joke, it's really got something for every RPG. Even the people who don't like it have given it some modicum of respect.

Those people stil have no taste.

Note to self, never become a defensive back for the NY Giants:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel

Bing walks off field on own power. Tested knee on sideline with some runs and lateral stuff. Now looks to be leaving field on cart.
FFS...

He apparently slipped making a cut.

EDIT: Nevermind!

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel

Bing got on the cart but he did not leave. Back on the field now.

Pollard's sweet moves

For a big tough guy that he is, calling Brady a whimp and whatever, he dances like a stripper. I hope he blows out his knee on the stripper pole.

This is how a
white
man dances:

tom-brady-rio-dance.gif

heh found Colt Brennan as i was looking Dwayne Jarret wiki. Both playing in the CFL. Saskatchewan Roughriders. I still remember how funny it was when the internet was buzzing with hype on how they thought Colt Brennan was going to be good in the NFL. stupid naive fucks.

His career line is epic right now

2008: Drafted by Washington
2009: Placed on IR prior to opening day (Torn Hamstring/Hip Injury)
2010: Signed by Raiders (August). Released by Raiders (September)
2011: Signed by Colonials (June). Team disbanded (September)
2012: Signed by Roughriders. He's now the #5 QB behind incumbent Darian Durant and backups Levi Brown, JT O'Sullivan and Drew Willy!

bionic77

What happens first?

Alex Smith gets his second playoff win, Big Ben gets his 3rd SB win, Eli has sex, Tom Brady officially changes name to Tammy, Erron knocks out 80 year old fan with terminal brain cancer, or Josh Freeman becomes fat again?

What happens first?

Alex Smith gets his second playoff win, Big Ben gets his 3rd SB win, Eli has sex, Tom Brady officially changes name to Tammy, Erron knocks out 80 year old fan with terminal brain cancer, or Josh Freeman becomes fat again?

Alex already has 2 playoff wins. He beat the saints twice in the final 4 mins

bionic77

Alex already has 2 playoff wins. He beat the saints twice in the final 4 mins
It doesn't work that way dude. Otherwise the Steelers win against the Cards (greatest Superbowl of all time) would have counted for like at least 3 wins and their loss against the Jags would have gotten us relegated to the Mexican league (I was going to say the Canadian league, but they have standards up north and would not have allowed Garrard to walk 75 yards or whatever for a game winning TD).

squicken

It doesn't work that way dude. Otherwise the Steelers win against the Cards (greatest Superbowl of all time) would have counted for like at least 3 wins and their loss against the Jags would have gotten us relegated to the Mexican league (I was going to say the Canadian league, but they have standards up north and would not have allowed Garrard to walk 75 yards or whatever for a game winning TD).

The Goodell fan (no hitting or defense and 80 points a game) thinks that SB is the best one. The refined connoisseur of real football knows it's Buffalo-NYG

bionic77

The Goodell fan (no hitting or defense and 80 points a game) thinks that SB is the best one. The refined connoisseur of real football knows it's Buffalo-NYG
No defense? Maybe in the 4th quarter, but it had one of the greatest defensive plays of all time!

Talon

Antrelle Rolle was MVP of that play. The way he shielded off Larry Fitzgerald from making a play on Harrison from the sideline was vintage Ogden.

tmdorsey

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pro Bowl safety Dashon Goldson, the team's unsigned franchise player, continues to be the only member of the team's 90-man roster who has not attended any of the 49ers' offseason program.

A league source told CSNBayArea.com that Goldson, set to earn $6.212 million in 2012 as the team's franchise player, is seeking a long-term deal similar to the five-year, $40 million contract safety Eric Weddle signed last year with the San Diego Chargers.

Who has the highest safety contract right now? Is it still Berry in KC?

bluemax

Banned
Vikings DB Asher Allen has up and retired at the age of 24. Some conjecture on the whys (possible concussion concern?) in the article...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/30/asher-allen-retires-at-age-24/

Vikings coach Leslie Frazier told reporters today that Allen informed the team last week that he decided to call it quits. Frazier described himself as very surprised by Allen’s decision, and it’s impossible not to be surprised: NFL players just don’t walk away from the game, by choice, at the age of 24.

It’s not clear when Allen came to the decision and what his motivations might have been, but it’s impossible not to wonder, given the current atmosphere around the game of football, whether concussions might have played a part in his decision. Allen suffered a concussion in November of 2010 and then suffered another concussion in December of 2011. Two players who were offered the opportunity to make NFL rosters as undrafted free agents this year declined and cited concussions as the reason, and more than 2,000 former NFL players are suing the league over concussions.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
– Running back Brandon Jacobs said his goal this season is to play at his lightest weight since college, at about 255 pounds. He has at least 10 more pounds to lost to get there, and he’s planning on reaching that goal through proper dieting. He also says he is training “10 times” more on his legs than his previous couple years with the Giants. He ended his press conference with a funny story about how he ballooned to about 275 pounds after the Giants won the Super Bowl a few years ago, something that isn’t being repeated after his more recent championship run last season.

Damn, 275?

Top Bottom