• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

bionic77

niners played that game without a player who is better than all of your missing players combined and multiplied by the power of 10: patrick willis

so don't whine to me about people being out! i'd rather be 5-0 in superbowls than 6-4 or whatever the stealers are. it's embarrassing to make the superbowl and suck a dick when you get there. niners always handle their business in the superbowl and the best part is that no 49er in NFL history has thrown an INT in the superbowl.

meanwhile roofles throws pick after pick and even gets a chance to be a hero against the packers but not only does he not drive his team for a TD, he doesn't even get a first fucking down. lololollllllllllllll much like in our game against the steelers, the steelers would've probably been better starting charlie batch in that superbowl game
You are a liar and a scoundrel FMT. This post so infuriated me that I am neglecting my kids to respond.

First of all don't give me that shit about the Niners SB records when as recently as 1 year ago you admitted that you would have given anything to see the Niners make it to the playoffs and get stomped because it was better than being depressed in October and focusing on some stupid Madden team . The Steelers and the Giants have been the best two teams of the past 8 years, the Niners were just the byproduct of an easy schedule and weak division. That isn't going to win you shit until you get a real qb. Your coach is not supposed to be a better qb than the guy who actually snaps the ball.

Also Ben's legend is intact. He has the most 4th quarter comebacks of any active qb and oh yeah by the way he did it against the Cards 4 years ago in the greatest SB of all time. He may not be a spokesperson for women's shoes, he may not even be that great with the ladies or on a motorcycle, but he IS an elite qb. Which is more than we can say about Alexis, who barely got any interest from his own team when it was time to sign him. Smith is clearly never going to win shit as a Niner, but the Steelers do need a backup and he might get a ring as our 3rd string qb. He obviously can't be second string qb because his pathetic hands are not going to be any good in trying to catch the ball on FGs.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You are a liar and a scoundrel FMT. This post so infuriated me that I am neglecting my kids to respond.

First of all don't give me that shit about the Niners SB records when as recently as 1 year ago you admitted that you would have given anything to see the Niners make it to the playoffs and get stomped because it was better than being depressed in October and focusing on some stupid Madden team . The Steelers and the Giants have been the best two teams of the past 8 years, the Niners were just the byproduct of an easy schedule and weak division. That isn't going to win you shit until you get a real qb. Your coach is not supposed to be a better qb than the guy who actually snaps the ball.

Also Ben's legend is intact. He has the most 4th quarter comebacks of any active qb and oh yeah by the way he did it against the Cards 4 years ago in the greatest SB of all time. He may not be a spokesperson for women's shoes, he may not even be that great with the ladies or on a motorcycle, but he IS an elite qb. Which is more than we can say about Alexis, who barely got any interest from his own team when it was time to sign him. Smith is clearly never going to win shit as a Niner, but the Steelers do need a backup and he might get a ring as our 3rd string qb. He obviously can't be second string qb because his pathetic hands are not going to be any good in trying to catch the ball on FGs.

4/10

You really are slipping. :(

Boom, bitches! Bionic is back!

Note the alliteration.

1. alex had more 4th quarter comebacks in 2011 than roofles. stop living in the past or else i'll live in the past too, a past where the 49ers are the greatest superbowl team ever

2. ben has no legend except raping multiple women and not spending a day in jail over it

3. never said alex is an elite QB but he's good enough to win us a championship. i can't say the same about roofles any longer. infact, alex and ben aren't so different: any success they've had in their careers are as a result of a top notch defense

4. your coach isn't even in the same galaxy as harbs (john or jim!)

bionic77

Tomlin is nothing like Harbaugh. First he doesn't choke in championship games at home. Second he is a smooth mofo whereas Harbaughs face looks like a diseased asshole and is the second least gracious coach after Bellicheat. I mean even after he wins he has to act like a world class douchebag. Tomlin is all class.

Also don't make this a debate about Alex or Ben. Ben led the Steelers back against the Broncos and along with Eli has been the most clutch qb in the league the last 8 years. The only stat that Alex beats Ben in is how many times he has been benched. How many times has small hands lost his job now? I mean your own fucking team doesn't believe he is worth shit and lowballed the fuck out of him. Turned out to be a smart move because no one else wanted him either

To sum it all up. 6>5. Ben>every Niner qb except Montana. It will take 2 seasons for the Niners to get 13 more wins. And Eznark will befriend a black person before the Niners contend for a title again.

I would tell you to eat a bag of dicks but somehow that doesn't seem to work when I seems like something you would be into.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Second he is a smooth mofo whereas Harbaughs face looks like a diseased asshole and is the second least gracious coach after Bellicheat.

Harbaugh worse than Schwartz, lol.

Go back to your kids and be a family man. You've clearly lost your edge!

Tomlin is nothing like Harbaugh. First he doesn't choke in championship games at home. Second he is a smooth mofo whereas Harbaughs face looks like a diseased asshole and is the second least gracious coach after Bellicheat. I mean even after he wins he has to act like a world class douchebag. Tomlin is all class.

Also don't make this a debate about Alex or Ben. Ben led the Steelers back against the Broncos and along with Eli has been the most clutch qb in the league the last 8 years. The only stat that Alex beats Ben in is how many times he has been benched. How many times has small hands lost his job now? I mean your own fucking team doesn't believe he is worth shit and lowballed the fuck out of him. Turned out to be a smart move because no one else wanted him either

To sum it all up. 6>5. Ben>every Niner qb except Montana. It will take 2 seasons for the Niners to get 13 more wins. And Eznark will befriend a black person before the Niners contend for a title again.

I would tell you to eat a bag of dicks but somehow that doesn't seem to work when I seems like something you would be into.

lulz tomlin has no control over his team. he is just a puppet. your owner decides on who he hires and fires as offensive coordinator. i think the technical term is a "bitch". mike tomlin is a bitch

our team lowballs everyone because everyone wants to be a part of the magical run that will ensue. look at the FA's we've signed and gotten for cheap. no slight against alex! and alex was benched by mike singletary so i give no credence to that. but then again you might follow eznarks teachings in that coaching doesn't matter!

and ben is "clutch" against garbage opponents. he's never had a quality playoff win in his life where he was the reason they won. he will best be remembered as the only player to ever lose to david garrard in the playoffs.

To sum it all up: humble, married man with children > fat rapist. san francisco > pittsburgh. harbs > every coach the steelers have ever had. 5 championships built on excellent, innovative offense > 6 championships with multiple losses built on steroids and rape

bionic77

I will concede rhat San Fran > Pittsburgh but Alex is garbage, Ben is not which even you recently admitted to less than a year ago.

You can't have it both ways. This isn't some kind of crazy bicurious date of yours that you set up via Craigslist!

bionic77

Big Ben better than Steve Young? Cmon son. I don't even know if he's better than Jeff Garcia.
Young is shit. He stabbed the greatest qb of all the time in the back and won one Supebowl. And they only won after they rented Deion for a year and broke numerous rules.

Winning one Superbowl puts you on level with Trent Dilfer.

Young is shit. He stabbed the greatest qb of all the time in the back and won one Supebowl. And they only won after they rented Deion for a year and broke numerous rules.

Winning one Superbowl puts you on level with Trent Dilfer.

i would say roofles is at trents level because they both rode a great defense to a championship

bionic77

i would say roofles is at trents level because they both rode a great defense to a championship
Ben has been to 3 and won 2. Dilfer also went something like 6 weeks without scoring a TD (and I think the CRavens won like 4 of those).

Steelers had good teams and defenses before him but didn't win shit until he started.

Remind me how many Superbowls Steve won without Deion?

Ben has been to 3 and won 2. Dilfer also went something like 6 weeks without scoring a TD (and I think the CRavens won like 4 of those).

Steelers had good teams and defenses before him but didn't win shit until he started.

Remind me how many Superbowls Steve won without Deion?

steve young has 3 superbowl rings. bag of dicks comin right up for you!

p.s. the defense actually bailed out roofles in the superbowl against the cards with that 100 yard TD return

bionic77

p.s. the defense actually bailed out roofles in the superbowl against the cards with that 100 yard TD return
Those other 2 rings for Steve count about as much as his crazy religion.

p.s. refresh my memory how did that SB end? Was it Harrison scoring the winning TD?

Talon

Roofles' last drive in that game was legitimately great.

Say what you will about his moral scruples, but he's clutch as fuck.

Given his career, I imagine Ben will win at least one more ring.

Steve Young will always be my waifu, though. Even if his religious disapproves.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Guys, guys. Ben is a rapist but he wins games. Can't be debated. Alex is weak and couldn't rape his own pillow, but he has a fuckawesome defense and coach. Can't be debated.

Can't we all just shit on the Bucs, for old times sake?

DMczaf

Can't we all just shit on the Bucs, for old times sake?

ORHKH.png

Bowser

Read it and weep FMT, read it and weep!

Put simply, and in every possible way, Cam Newton elevated his team like few rookie quarterbacks ever have. That Alex Smith is attempting to minimize Newton's statistical exploits, and that others might minimize them in the name of the "winning is all that matters" mandate ... well, a more important point is missed. The Panthers have a nearly limitless version of the game's most important position, while the 49ers spent their offseason trying to get Peyton Manning to replace their version.

Is there any doubt in anybody's mind that the 49ers would swap Smith for Newton in a hot minute? And how many first-round draft picks would the 49ers have to throw in to make that deal remotely square? More than the two first overall picks spent on Smith and Newton, and the value in the Panthers' favor reveals the truth: Cam Newton isn't just more valuable than Alex Smith; he's in a completely different stratosphere when it comes to player value.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...wton-referendum-newton-amazing-150855028.html

One is a thief, the other has tiny hands and a tiny dick.
They're both gonna suck AND blow this year so who really cares?

I'd say Cam would beat Tiny Hands in the playoffs this year, but then I remembered that the Whiners probably won't even be in the playoffs. Can't wait for Moss to go all pissy and pouty because Alexis can't get him the ball. And then Hairball will get all standoffish to the media about Moss being a selfish prick.

oh i 100% agree and i've said that from the beginning. alex smith is a system QB. i am confident harbaugh could plug most QB's he develops in there and get similar production.

the point from the beginning (alex smiths point and my point) is that it doesn't matter how many yards cam newton passed for: the panthers were still a 6-10 team. like patrick willis said, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. i'll take 13-3 and alex smith everyday over 6-10 and cam newton :D

oh i 100% agree and i've said that from the beginning. alex smith is a system QB. i am confident harbaugh could plug most QB's he develops in there and get similar production.

the point from the beginning (alex smiths point and my point) is that it doesn't matter how many yards cam newton passed for: the panthers were still a 6-10 team. like patrick willis said, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. i'll take 13-3 and alex smith everyday over 6-10 and cam newton :D

no fucking shit.

I have to say the Brady Funny or Die video is amazingly funny. Usually when Brady 'acts' it's kinda cringeworty, but this was actually funny.

Top Bottom