• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Slo

Damn, 275?

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

YOU PEOPLE

Pro-Bowl isn't dead (booo!)

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

The 2013 Pro Bowl will be played Sunday, Jan. 27 at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii.

XiaNaphryz said:
Damn, 275?
He always looked heavier after '07. To be fair, when he was supposedly at that weight - he had his best pro season in 2008. It's when he was tanking people left and right and not dancing behind the line thinking he was a scat back.

Also, Jacobs says this shit every year. He's always "training harder than ever!"...

squicken

There should be a rule that says you can't tag a player 2 years in a row.

If I was handing out sympathy cards to football players, it would go to the rookie minimum guys who kill themselves on special teams for a couple of years, but never accrue enough service time to become vested in the NFLPA pension.

It always amazes me that the rank and file, in all sports, bend over and take it so the 15 or so stars get exorbitant amounts of money. If baseball players actually acted collectively when they bargained, they would take all that money from the top and give it to the young guys making 200k for their first 4 years. How many young pitchers come and go, getting used up in arm destroying bullpen roles, that never hit any sort of payday? One of these days these guys are going to wise up and class action the agents for so willfully misleading them

Of course collective bargaining is the tool for commie devils so whatever

snesfreak

Banned
[18:18] <Dutch> EY, THAT'S SOME WICKED HOT CHOWDAH!
[18:19] <Dutch> I'M GONNA GET SOME CHOWDAH AT THA HARBAH!
[18:20] <@snesfreak> Freakin' Germans
[18:20] <Dutch> Wicked Germahns!

:jnc

LJ11

Chip Kelly was hanging out with the Bills, sat in on WR meetings. Very interesting, I'm sure there was a good exchange of ideas. They tried running more no huddle near the end of '11, I don't think there's a team in the league who runs more from the gun than the Bills, Oregon may be the best zone gun team CFB. I wish I was a fly on the wall.

bionic77

The best Super Bowl had a score of 48-21.
WE'RE GOING BACK 10 YEARS LATER BIITCHES!
Haters can eat a bag of dicks!
That was easily one of the worst Superbowls. Especially in this last decade, which has had some great games. Especially after 2004!

The Bucs game was so bad it almost looked like they knew what plays the Raiders were going to run...

snesfreak

Banned
That was easily one of the worst Superbowls. Especially in this last decade, which has had some great games. Especially after 2004!

The Bucs game was so bad it almost looked like they knew what plays the Raiders were going to run...
The Guruden knew all in that game.
At least we didn't cheat.

I know I am late on this but the Dolphins on Hard Knocks, lolololololololol.

That is so sad. Yay now everyone gets to see how shitty this organization is.

Milchjon

I know I am late on this but the Dolphins on Hard Knocks, lolololololololol.

That is so sad. Yay now everyone gets to see how shitty this organization is.

As long as you never let Fergie anywhere near the anthem again... That was, without hyperbole, the most excruciatingly terrible attempt at music I've had to listen to in my life. I'd rather be forced to listen to Rebecca Black nonstop for a month straight than just one more interpretation of the anthem by Fergie.

squicken

Isn't Pete Carroll pitting all 5 of his QBs against each other? Harbaugh tried to sign 10 different QBs before settling for Alex. Besides Bradford, there isn't an elite talent in the division

edit: lol Stern fixed the lottery for New Orleans. Why do people still think the NBA is a sport? It's an exhibition. Like gymnastics. Certainly participated in by athletes, but not a sport

cdyhybrid

Isn't Pete Carroll pitting all 5 of his QBs against each other? Harbaugh tried to sign 10 different QBs before settling for Alex. Besides Bradford, there isn't an elite talent in the division

TJack is a better QB than Bradford. Wilson and Flynnsanity are leagues better.

squicken

TJack is a better QB than Bradford. Wilson and Flynnsanity are leagues better.

Every coach in that division would drown every QB on his roster in a river to coach Bradford. His talent level far exceeds anyone in that division. Whether that talent ever translates to anything is anyone's guess, but he's young enough for every coach to want a shot

cdyhybrid

Every coach in that division would drown every QB on his roster in a river to coach Bradford. His talent level far exceeds anyone in that division. Whether that talent ever translates to anything is anyone's guess, but he's young enough for every coach to want a shot

Harbs and Wiz might, we're fine with Flynn though.

bionic77

snes enough with the you peoples and racist posts.

I am beginning to think you are as creatively bankrupt as the Glazers are financially. If Bucs fans are anything like their owners they buy houses and cars they can't afford and then have to cheap out on other things and steal their neighbors wifi and consider taco bell fine dining.

P.S. I am excited over the WiiU. If Nintendo doesn't completely fuck it up I might get one next year when things calm down with the twins. Playing full games on the controller without having to share the tv is the best idea ever (in theory).

snesfreak

Banned
snes enough with the you peoples and racist posts.

I am beginning to think you are as creatively bankrupt as the Glazers are financially. If Bucs fans are anything like their owners they buy houses and cars they can't afford and then have to cheap out on other things and steal their neighbors wifi and consider taco bell fine dining.
Can't wait for the Ravens to win the AFC North and the Steelers to be swept by the Browns.

cdyhybrid

I've been a huge Nintendo fan for my entire life but I dunno if I'll be getting a WiiU. It would take something seriously convincing, like a LttP/OoT-tier Zelda or Smash Bros. 4 done correctly (and assuming Nintendo learns how to properly do online multiplayer).

snesfreak

Banned
Well, E3 should reveal a lot about what they're doing.
I doubt Zelda will be there (on Wii U anyway, a 3DS game maybe), and Smash Bros probably won't be shown for a while.

Top Bottom