• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

He also posted this in this thread. If there was a mod going through the thread I wouldn't be surprised if they banned him for comparing a psychotic murderer to a current (?) GAF member.

they banned him for saying "Only 59 FPS?" regarding mario kart. not a permaban though, only until after e3 (apparently)

cajunator

Banned
WHAT IS THIS GAME? I LIKE IT!
tumblr_n5tmmgXmHW1qad3gso1_250.gif

MechDX

Wife about to drag me out to see Xmen: Wolverine Part 6.

At least I get to see the new GOTG trailer on the big screen

Spinluck

That X-Men movie is better than most of the Marvel movies. Also, wtf? How did Ez get banned? For the over the top reaction in the MK8 thread?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
RIP Ez, Deacon, and Dragon.

That Mario Kart thread is a graveyard....been a while since I've seen one of those.

You're now King of Packers-age this offseason. Congrats.

Ez is the only real king of Packers gaf. Bucket is the Prime Minister and the rest of us make up the cabinet. Occasionally Ez strolls down to our cabinet meetings and berates us but whatever, it's a Constitutional Monarchy and we've got Packers GAF to run.

Most of us anyway. Greg is the Minister of Recreation and he's usually out playing golf, drinking a beer, and loving life....the nerve.

ShaneB

stubhub ticket oak commercials are the worst and they're fucking creepy

Anything is better than.. GIGANTIC... GIGANTIC... GI... FUCK YOU! edit: fuck it's on right now as I type this.. MUTE!

Also, if anyone wants to watch some football. Here's the latest game I played in Madden 08 in my league against the Cowboys (with Manziel!). Next time I play and stream I guess I'll just share here too if anyone would want to watch :)

Madden 08 PC league Falcons vs Cowboys. edit: forgot to mention my settings mucked up, and ended up playing this game in a wonky resolution and at 4:3.

Also, I will assume eznark got a late ban for saying "who the fuck is Terry Fox?" tsk tsk on him still.

I won a soccer tournament today. Defensive beast.

I did the JJ Watt thing after destroying a dude his hope and dreams of scoring on my team.

jj-swatt-1-5-131.gif

Siktastic

Banned
Well I was happy with the packers pick of ha-ha Clinton dix.... (his name tho!!!) the team really needed a stronger safety ever since woodson left.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Turning on your sconi brethren...bastard

I just educated myself. I never knew Mutombo played for the Rockets (I knew he was on the Nuggets for a while). Apparently it's a known thing in the Houston media that Watt was doing the "Mutombo".

So I guess it's practically an homage and not a ripoff....

Spinluck

I fanboyed out over Winter Soldiier as being the Cap movie I always wanted and still thought DOFP was better. sogood

Don't get me wrong, I loved Cap 2! But X-Men hit all the right notes for me. Despite the writing but being as tight as I would've liked (time travel stuffs). The ending did a lot for me too. :)

Spinluck

You mean you did the Dikembe Mutombo thing. Because he did it years ago....

Not at all. GAF at its finest. What happens is that every 64 frames, the game outputs a duplicate frame (the same image twice). So it's not true 60fps. Sure people with a good eye will spot it, but it in no way warrants that god awful thread.

Top Bottom