• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Drakeon

That X-Men movie is better than most of the Marvel movies. Also, wtf? How did Ez get banned? For the over the top reaction in the MK8 thread?

Ehh, I don't know I'd go that far. Days of Future Past is pretty great though, loved the ending. I still think Cap 2 & Avengers are probably better than DoFP. Still, nice to see a quality Xmen Movie since X2 (The Wolverine is not an xmen movie, also, I still need to see it).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
For real. We need some one to point out how evil MS and how good and wonderful Sony is.

tumblr_static_tumblr_n1kra3thss1qclky6o4_r1_250.gif

Am I doing this right?

squicken

Never leave the fort. Think of all the vile filth konka and noodle have posted in here w/o getting banned. The fort is safe

Spinluck

Ehh, I don't know I'd go that far. Days of Future Past is pretty great though, loved the ending. I still think Cap 2 & Avengers are probably better than DoFP. Still, nice to see a quality Xmen Movie since X2 (The Wolverine is not an xmen movie, also, I still need to see it).

I think the only good Marvel movies are IM and IM3, the Avengers, and Cap 2. The rest are ok to meh movies I would probably would not want to watch again. That's me though. And out of that lot, I think that only Cap 2 and The Avengers can stack up to DOFP.

Wonder what the DF thread for Smash Bros. will be like.

I don't think they've said which resolution it's in but I wouldn't be surprised if it reached 1080p as any game Sakurai does has like 5 times the production value of any other Nintendo game. That said, there's no way it'll be at a stable 60 fps because of how much shit can happen at once.

Spinluck

I don't think they've said which resolution it's in but I wouldn't be surprised if it reached 1080p as any game Sakurai does has like 5 times the production value of any other Nintendo game. That said, there's no way it'll be at a stable 60 fps because of how much shit can happen at once.

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it, but if they're gunning for that IQ I'll excuse it. I'm guessing 4-player item heavy battles on very active stages is what would probably slow it down. The competitive Smash people shouldn't have any issues. I don't really mind the MK8 thing and an gonna buy it, but I'm looking forward to Smash far more.

MechDX

Wolverine Part 6 and his Amazing friends was ok. More pissed I didn't get to see the damn new GOTG trailer!

The mutants just never did much for me as a kid. the Marvels though......

Top Bottom