• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it, but if they're gunning for that IQ I'll excuse it. I'm guessing 4-player item heavy battles on very active stages is what would probably slow it down. The competitive Smash people shouldn't have any issues. I don't really mind the MK8 thing and an gonna buy it, but I'm looking forward to Smash far more.

They're having Pokéballs and Assist Trophies in the 3DS version to run at 30fps instead of 60fps like everything else so I'm wondering if they'll do the same for the Wii U version.

Happy Sunday!

tumblr_m9hbbb6Vt31r1myclo1_400.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So the Blue Jays are doing well right now. A hell of a lot of season to go still though.

But let's be honest we all know this is going to end in two ways:

1. A sensational collapse

2. Heartbreaking loss in the playoffs.

My body is prepared but as with the other teams I will enjoy what I can.

And to anyone who says this'll be different my response:

"Fuck you look at my tag"

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So the Blue Jays are doing well right now. A hell of a lot of season to go still though.

But let's be honest we all know this is going to end in two ways:

1. A sensational collapse

2. Heartbreaking loss in the playoffs.

My body is prepared but as with the other teams I will enjoy what I can.

And to anyone who says this'll be different my response:

"Fuck you look at my tag"

It's an even year, meaning Braves flame out in the playoffs in some hilarious fashion and the Giants are winning the WS even if Toronto makes it. Sorry!

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 29m
Death, taxes, and yearly reports of Andy Dalton & Christian Ponder getting better....

MechDX

Johnny just wants to be the best QB he can be. He has matured and has moved on from childish things and wants to hone his craft like Manning.

And you suckers all believed that nonsense. A zebra doesn't change his stripes.

Konka

Banned
Johnny just wants to be the best QB he can be. He has matured and has moved on from childish things and wants to hone his craft like Manning.

You just jealous.

Greg

having fun is childish?

COME ON, MECH

Not all QB's can be robots mang.

They need to live too!

MechDX

You just jealous.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Yeah I have been on that JFF bandwagon for so long now.......he is a self serving, egotistical, spoiled rich kid who has had everything in life handed to him on a silver platter. I hope he just gets destroyed this year.

The Browns are smart to hold him back because I guarantee every week the opposing defense will have 11 players who just want to smack the shit out of him and force feed him some humility.

having fun is childish?

COME ON, MECH

You're right. My twitter timeline is full of Bortles, Bridgewater, Garrappollo pics getting hammered with a bunch of gold diggers in vegas,

Konka

Banned
Obvious troll is obvious.

Yeah I have been on that JFF bandwagon for so long now.......he is a self serving, egotistical, spoiled rich kid who has had everything in life handed to him on a silver platter. I hope he just gets destroyed this year.

The Browns are smart to hold him back because I guarantee every week the opposing defense will have 11 players who just want to smack the shit out of him and force feed him some humility.

You're right. My twitter timeline is full of Bortles, Bridgewater, Garrappollo pics getting hammered with a bunch of gold diggers in vegas,

110123322.jpg

Top Bottom