• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Striker

Beason out until perhaps the first week of the season. Oof. At least he won't get behind in the playbook as there's been little changes. But hopefully his foot heals quicker than expected like Eli's had.

Beason out until perhaps the first week of the season. Oof. At least he won't get behind in the playbook as there's been little changes. But hopefully his foot heals quicker than expected like Eli's had.

Shit news but could have been worse. Betting they move McClain to Mike and outside backers are Paysinger and Williams.

Greg

The 2014 FIFA cup champions will be playing against Ghana on monday!!
b3vIm8S.gif

rando14

Mexico got screwedddd Oh man this ref is racist everything is terrible dutch why did you get me interested in this sport!!!!!!!!!

Mexico got screwedddd Oh man this ref is racist everything is terrible dutch why did you get me interested in this sport!!!!!!!!!

If any part of the body with which a player can score is in offside position, then it's offside. Seemed like the Mexican player leaned forward enough for that to be the case.

rando14

This is pretty exciting

If any part of the body with which a player can score is in offside position, then it's offside. Seemed like the Mexican player leaned forward enough for that to be the case.

Ah I see, thanks!! Also I'm sorry Dutch I shouldn't have yelled at you, please accept my apologies :(

MechDX

SNES messages me on Twitter asking for the code. Little bitch kicks me from the chat constantly and wants me to give him my code?

Hey SNES? FUCK YOU biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!

Top Bottom