• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
massdebate.png
i83Nf22.png

God damnit Greg this combined with the Croatia loss is pissing me off.

I've already told you dudes Stafford is not fat, he just happens to have a very wide jawline which casts a shadow on his neck area making him appear "heavier" than he is.

Look at his OTA pics. He is a chiseled stud.

I've already told you dudes Stafford is not fat, he just happens to have a very wide jawline which casts a shadow on his neck area making him appear "heavier" than he is.

:jnc

Never change, kas.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This is a beatdown.

I'm no fan of the Spurs but I was talking with a buddy about this, and every year the last 5 years we've said "Spurs are old and done" etc. and they always prove me wrong.

Props to Tim Duncan and Popovich. We've been watching greatness, like the Patriots. Just sit back and appreciate it.

MechDX

Bp9hWIVCIAAlZYc.jpg:large

Tis a glorious day when our long lost Patriot brothers make the southern pilgrimage to help usher in a new era of greatness

Holy shit at the old Bloodborne trailer that just leaked. I see why Sony didn't show this, but they should have released this a week before E3 to get people hyped.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

So you're saying he's big boned?

iapetus

Scary Euro Man

Absolutely.

fattStafford.jpg

Chiseled. Just look at the definition in those chins.

I can't disagree with you on Magic since he defeated a supposedly fatal disease. But lol at Kareem. He was a compiler. Got pushed around by every decent contemporary, and there aren't enough Airplane movies to make that go away

The hell I don't! LISTEN, KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

MRSA

Banned
I'm so sleepy, tomorrow I will be in Vegas. Too bad yankee is too cowardly to grab a beer, hiding behind a teachers conference.

Top Bottom