• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Fuck don't do this guys, I'm bouta go!
Take a bite, BG.

14404635515_94bc8aca33.jpg

Greg

Lumi raided Rapistburgers closet for Dreamhack
do you ever watch those streams and wonder what the hell is even going on in team fights?

that's how I felt with LoL the few times I spectated... I never really got it unless I was the one playing, and even then it seems like a mess at times

eznark

Banned
do you ever watch those streams and wonder what the hell is even going on in team fights?

that's how I felt with LoL the few times I spectated... I never really got it unless I was the one playing, and even then it seems like a mess at times

Not really. Sometimes fights in the Rosh pit can get confusing but I've watched a stupid amount of Dota.

cdyhybrid

You get used to it after a while.

No Boateng and no Essien tonight?

Would be nice for the US if those guys can't play. Now to get hyped for Nigeria - Iran!!!

I'm not watching this #Racist

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Been playing the tank battles in WarThunder and holy crap are the ZiS-30s and T-50s ridiculous. My Pz. IIIs and IVs get eaten up.

I blame Greg.

Greg

Not really. Sometimes fights in the Rosh pit can get confusing but I've watched a stupid amount of Dota.

You get used to it after a while.
Dota stream scared me once when the commentary sounded like another language

Been playing the tank battles in WarThunder and holy crap are the ZiS-30s and T-50s ridiculous. My Pz. IIIs and IVs get eaten up.

I blame Greg.
tanks can be pretty frustrating because of the damage model when 1 shot can knock someone out and 15 shots might not, but that's also the fun part

and yeah, the T-50 is overpowered for its tier, but then the German tanks have the edge moving forward

the realistic mode with mixed planes/tanks is where it's at though if you want to play with tanks

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dota stream scared me once when the commentary sounded like another language

tanks can be pretty frustrating because of the damage model when 1 shot can knock someone out and 15 shots might not, but that's also the fun part

and yeah, the T-50 is overpowered for its tier, but then the German tanks have the edge moving forward

the realistic mode with mixed planes/tanks is where it's at though if you want to play with tanks

Good to know, it's a long slow grind to a Tiger tank but I'm looking forward to getting one!

MechDX

jakncoke

Banned
lol guess the letters were not big enough or maybe it needed some hologram george carlin/bill hicks to remind the mailman to not bed it.

MechDX

Poor Johnson. Acting out cuz he knows his championship clock is ticking.

He's not going to get fined though.

Dre is playing the "I don't want another rebuild" card hoping it would garner support from the fans and the media. the only "media" openly supporting him is Florio who just does it to get hits.

He had the respect from fans until today when it has been revealed Uncle Melton is acting as his advisor. This is the same uncle that was his manager who signed a gawd aweful contract for Dre last time and had him hold out for two days a few years ago. Watching reaction to this news this morning now the fans are turning on him.

He wants one last, guaranteed pay day. After this season at $15 million the Texans can cut him with almost zero cap hit as the rest of his contract is not guaranteed. No team will pay him what he wants so he tried to play the sympathy card and the Texans have called his bluff.

This is all about money now. Dre has become just another prima donna WR.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wow.

Watchdogs E3 2012 version is a real thing for the PC but it's "disabled" and some modders figured out how to re-enable it.

Not enough :jnc's in the world for Ubisoft.

Top Bottom