• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Fox318

BWoaMtTCMAAbEPi.jpg

Ed Reed, leader.

He's walking away with checks for 2 years.

He knows whats up.

@kathrynsotnik
Prosecution: FOUR other potential shootings that they've inquired into with hernandez. @NECN
1. double homicide in Boston. 2. Alexander Bradley shooting 3. Gainesville shooting 4. Incident in PVD @NECN

Think of how bad Hernandez was at covering up the Odin Lloyd killing, and then realize there's a good chance that's his 6th such incident

MechDX

BWoaMtTCMAAbEPi.jpg

Ed Reed, leader.

Yeah HUGE mistake. But his comments on his way out were all correct. Team had no direction, coaches didn't adapt, didn't put players in good positions to succeed, etc...

Still don't know who wanted him signed either. The only player who was vocal about signing him was Dre. Is it a coincidence Dre is pulling the same shit Reed did in Baltimore now?

MechDX

having fun = wrong

Having fun is fine.

Putting your debauchery out there for public display shows immaturity and a lack of respect for your position. Taking those dumb ass risks of something happening at these events of his puts his team in jeopardy.

bionic77

Watching soccer at red robin.

Surreal that a super 'American' establishment is showing soccer in its 20 large televisions.

Want to see how Germany plays. Great cup so far. Hope it continues to get better.

Greg

Having fun is fine.

Putting your debauchery out there for public display shows immaturity and a lack of respect for your position. Taking those dumb ass risks of something happening at these events of his puts his team in jeopardy.
it's 2014 though

every move he makes is going to be there for the public one way or another

Yeah Im wrong for giving it so much attention. I should be watching the upcoming train wreck that will be the Cowboys 2014 season.
now we're talkin!

MechDX

it's 2014 though

every move he makes is going to be there for the public one way or another

Looks for party videos for every big name NFL QB and recently highly drafted rookie QBs....

None found.

You're right Greg. Little Johnny is just misunderstood and not appreciated for his flair for life.

Syrinx

Watching soccer at red robin.

Surreal that a super 'American' establishment is showing soccer in its 20 large televisions.

Want to see how Germany plays. Great cup so far. Hope it continues to get better.

It's a Monday afternoon, there's really nothing else to show other than hours of SC reruns.

MechDX

The funny point of the Cowboys situation isn't the crappy team itself.

But the fact that no matter what happens things will NEVER change. Jerruh Jones: owner, president, GM and future HC!

Greg

Looks for party videos for every big name NFL QB and recently highly drafted rookie QBs....

None found.

You're right Greg. Little Johnny is just misunderstood and not appreciated for his flair for life.
there's no footage of Savage partying because no one cared to record it!

ShaneB

Also with football if you lose one game you're done so you get crazy stuff like the 2012 Ravens winning a SB. In a best of 7 series with only 5 players per team at any given time it's only natural that the same teams will end up making deep runs in the playoffs year after year. Much more room for error with that structure.

Any Given Sunday indeed.

I don't think depth really matters in any of these sports as far as championships are concerned. In the NHL they still talk about the 1st and second liners more than the rest of the schlubs just like any sport. I agree that the Stanley Cup being a unique trophy is a major difference. You never hear a football player talk about winning the Vince Lombardi trophy - it's always "a championship" or "the Super Bowl".

I'll agree to disagree on your comments about depth. Teams that win Stanley Cups are always reflected on by those 3rd and 4th line grinders. But it's a silly thing to argue, good teams win championships, and that can be mean a variety of things in team sports.

I'll agree to disagree on your comments about depth. Teams that win Stanley Cups are always reflected on by those 3rd and 4th line grinders. But it's a silly thing to argue, good teams win championships, and that can be mean a variety of things in team sports.
Right, but grinders win championships for ALL sports. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh don't win any championships without Shane Battier or the Birdman.

MechDX

Bustford and Chris Long were at some music thing in TEN over the weekend and no one cares. JFF does what a lot of other young players do, he just moves the needle

Serious question: are there pics or videos of Bradford getting drunk on an inflatable swan or of him waving around $1 bills?

That is my issue with Manziel. Every picture and video just screams "Look at me!". Attention whore and privileged jackass.

Top Bottom