• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

ShaneB

Right, but grinders win championships for ALL sports. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh don't win any championships without Shane Battier or the Birdman.

Yes, no doubt about that either really. Ah well, depth is important in either case!

Go Germany! Go MilchJon!

Yeah, when I went into the lunch room I was reminded that indeed I work for a German based company when it seemed like the room was packed with higher-ups watching the game.

Dragon

Banned
Bustford and Chris Long were at some music thing in TEN over the weekend and no one cares. JFF does what a lot of other young players do, he just moves the needle

America still has a thing against sex in the media and him with all those 1's ain't helping. I'm not saying it's fair.

Also Bonaroo has some good music.

Germany to win 10-0 and totally destroy the Portugese goal difference so the US can have a shot at grabbing second spot in the group.

3728519-8487595698-24548.gif

I enjoy watching Ronaldo as a player and wouldn't have minded had Portugal taken Germany their first place, but

1. Germany
2. USA
3. Portugal
4. Ghana

Is fine by me.

MechDX

Can I wake up once with out you ppl being disrespectful to my main man? Smh.
My disrespect sensing were going crazy

Im laying on my inflatable swan, covered in dollar bills and sipping champagne while I contemplate your situation BG.

On one hand you are my BFF. On the other I want JFF to fail miserably.

Im so torn.

cashman

Banned
Our cycle fluctuates, it has its highs and lows.

Cowboys is always 8-8 and with Jerruh it will NEVER change. EVER.

8-8 with the faintest hope that things might just be different this time. It never gets so bad that I have to resort to become a pats fan like you did. With fans like that it's no wonder the Oilers had to leave Houston.

MechDX

8-8 with the faintest hope that things might just be different this time. It never gets so bad that I have to resort to become a pats fan like you did. With fans like that it's no wonder the Oilers had to leave Houston.

ooooooo being critiqued by a Cowboys fan. Biggest bunch of cockroaches in the NFL still living in the mid nineties.

So Portugal sucks balls, US should be able to beat these shit suckers right?

Pepe suspended, Cronaldo not 100% fit and looks like Coentrao's groin has just gone so the US chances of getting something out of the game look better by the minute.

Can't see the US getting two wins so best case scenario is pray for more German goals in the current game before beating Ghana later today.

In the second round of group games, backs to the wall draw against Portugal while Germany crush Ghana.

Then in the final round of group games it leaves two avenues through to the next round:

A) Hope Germany score less goals against the USA than Portugal do against Ghana and sneak through on goal difference.

B) Hope the Germanys just puts out the second string players and the game is a boring 0-0 draw, US finishes a point ahead of Portugal.

C) Ignoring the possibility that the US beats Germany of course

Ronaldo going crazy at the ref there smh

Konka

Banned
Pepe suspended, Cronaldo not 100% fit and looks like Coentrao's groin has just gone so the US chances of getting something out of the game look better by the minute.

Can't see the US getting two wins so best case scenario is pray for more German goals in the current game before beating Ghana later today.

In the second round of group games, backs to the wall draw against Portugal while Germany crush Ghana.

Then in the final round of group games it leaves two avenues through to the next round:

A) Hope Germany score less goals against the USA than Portugal do against Ghana and sneak through on goal difference.

B) Hope the Germanys just puts out the second string players and the game is a boring 0-0 draw, US finishes a point ahead of Portugal.

C) Ignoring the possibility that the US beats Germany of course

Ronaldo going crazy at the ref there smh

D) USA runs the table with 3 wins.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt

Attempting to get career back on track, Josh Freeman will work out w/ Jon Gruden next weej and QB guru Terry Shea the week after.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt

Attempting to get career back on track, Josh Freeman will work out w/ Jon Gruden next weej and QB guru Terry Shea the week after.

Has this ever worked for anyone ever? I'm still waiting for JaWalrus and Jeff George to make their comebacks.

edit: :jnc @ Greg's post

Top Bottom