• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Fox318

5VpiP8l.jpg

USA USA

I just want one team to absolutely dominate for 90 minutes only to lose to an own goal with the last kick of the game, don't care who. Reactions in the match thread will be priceless whoever wins.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fuck soccer can't wait for football to start. First Monday Night Football game: New York Giants vs. Detroit Lions.

Prediction: Lions 38 Giants 17

Restore the Roar 2014

Bread

Banned
I live in Tennessee and ate sliced barbecued pork with five rolls and baked beans for lunch this weekend. What 'Murican have you done lately?
I'm drinking a yuengling and living in the state where freedom was established, my family is full of American heroes, and I'm a Patriots fan. You cannot win.

Sanjuro

Wait what

Are you at my bar Lmao

I'm at my brother's place in Chelmsford

Nah. I just did some yard work on the Cape and stopped by Chillis in Wareham. I have like $80 in fucking gift cards to use.

If I actually wanted some crowd response for this game, would have went to Providence. Bunch of soccer hooligans there.

Bread

Banned
Nah. I just did some yard work on the Cape and stopped by Chillis in Wareham. I have like $80 in fucking gift cards to use.

If I actually wanted some crowd response for this game, would have went to Providence. Bunch of soccer hooligans there.
Ok good, I was worried I missed my chance at a sanjuro sighting. The bar I work at had literally 3 people watching the game last week so yea dont go there expecting a crowd.

Top Bottom