• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
yeah, but was he a member of NFL-GAF?

I rest my case

Well if Grover ever gets banned and then all of a sudden William H Taft starts posting in here, we know the deal.

That World Cup thread is cold as fuck. Look at this exchange

Daaaaamn

Soccer is serious business bros

Even NBA GAF would think that's harsh. Are we all too nice or something? I already wish shame and misery upon most of you people so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong!

That World Cup thread is cold as fuck. Look at this exchange

Daaaaamn

Soccer is serious business bros
Jesus christ. That's pathetic.

Even NBA GAF would think that's harsh. Are we all too nice or something? I already wish shame and misery upon most of you people so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong!
Nah. NFL-GAF's trash talk is the best. I credit visionaries like FMT and bionic for adding just the right amount of comic hyperbole to their otherwise bileful posts to keep things civilized.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Worst Korea is the worst.

e -

BqwfrJOIgAAb6Ge.jpg

USAUSAUSA

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is $150 flat a good deal for a used 32GB Wii U?

I have no idea what they go for used.

Well they're $200 for a refurb unit with a warranty from Nintendo supposedly.

Gamestop was only going to give me $40 for my 8GB model on a trade in last fall though.

$150 isn't awful depending on the condition.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bqv9w3bCYAMdAb6.jpg:large

This is Rex Ryan wearing a USMNT kit.

Yes, you are seeing this correctly, you don't have to adjust your monitors/laptop screens. Rex really is that skinny.

Dat lapband surgery.

From gaming side:

not surprised. too many poors still playing their old consoles and not upgrading. no reason to reduce price.

Stay classy bud.

See, this is why none of you should post in gaming. "Poors" is such a common insult and slang thrown around here, none of us would last a week. Eznark needs to live in the fort and never, ever leave.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think i'm being ridiculed slightly in gaming because this WiiU is the first Nintendo home console I've owned since snes.

Sanjuro

Well, I was about to buy the Wii U bundle with Mario Kart at Target, and I ran into my best customer when I used to work at the game store. He apparently went into business and opened his own shop.

Now I'm not sure what games to get for the B2G1 outside of mario kart if I go ahead with it.

Well, I was about to buy the Wii U bundle with Mario Kart at Target, and I ran into my best customer when I used to work at the game store. He apparently went into business and opened his own shop.

Now I'm not sure what games to get for the B2G1 outside of mario kart if I go ahead with it.
No brainer, 3D World and DKC: Tropical Freeze. You can't get either of those with the free MK8 game promotion and neither of them will drop in price for a long time. Only exception would be if you hate platformers.

Sanjuro

I guess you get the free game with the Mario Kart and not the console itself?

So, Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros, and maybe Donkey Kong? I heard the latter was bad.

It's been a while since I've been with camp Nintendo, so not sure what makes sense. It just seems silly not to get the free game I guess. At least I could flip it.

Bowser

So, Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros, and maybe Donkey Kong? I heard the latter was bad.

It's been a while since I've been with camp Nintendo, so not sure what makes sense. It just seems silly not to get the free game I guess. At least I could flip it.

I don't have a Wii U, but almost everything I've read says that DK is one of the best games on the system...

Fox318

Worst Korea is the worst.

e -

BqwfrJOIgAAb6Ge.jpg

USAUSAUSA

"I will be like a hermit this summer," Stewart told Yahoo Sports recently in a chat that was supposed to be about his movie but ended up a bromantic conversation about soccer. "I will be sat with my son in front of that television screen and immersing myself in the World Cup.

"I may pause to breathe, eat and sleep occasionally, but not for long, before the serious business of watching football starts again."

Donkey Kong is one of the best 2D platformers.

Don't get New Super Mario Bros.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Are you getting the Mario Kart bundle? If so, you already get Mario Kart + free game right there.

I've only played Wind Waker, Mario 3D World, AC3, Warriors Orochi, and Mario Bros. U on the Wii U so I'm not the best at giving out advice for this thing.

Sanjuro

Are you getting the Mario Kart bundle? If so, you already get Mario Kart + free game right there.

I've only played Wind Waker, Mario 3D World, AC3, Warriors Orochi, and Mario Bros. U on the Wii U so I'm not the best at giving out advice for this thing.

I think I would get the $150 console and then the B2G1.

So, around $270 with Wii U and four games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
rhsUU2p.jpg

Soccer has its high points.

Do these chicks have cartoonish proportions or is it just me? Is this shopped or something?

Oh that's right...

Yeah Mario Kart + Mario World 3D +....Wonderful 101? Donkey Kong? If you get Super Mario Bros. U, Donkey Kong would be a third platformer so....eh. I've heard good things about that Lego City game too.

3D World, DKC, and Zelda: WW with the B2G1 perhaps? Then you could get NSMB or Pikmin 3 as your free game with MK8.

That's the only thing that really makes sense to me. Best games and the best value. Any of the good third party games are older and pretty cheap at this point.

EDIT: Ah, you aren't getting MK bundle. In that case I'd drop WW.

Tamanon

Banned
Do these chicks have cartoonish proportions or is it just me? Is this shopped or something?

Oh that's right...

Yeah Mario Kart + Mario World 3D +....Wonderful 101? Donkey Kong? If you get Super Mario Bros. U, Donkey Kong would be a third platformer so....eh. I've heard good things about that Lego City game too.

Looks like a combination of thick legs and the poses. Looks realistic to me.

Spinluck

Donkey Kong is amazing.

Sanjuro

3D World, DKC, and Zelda: WW with the B2G1 perhaps? Then you could get NSMB or Pikmin 3 as your free game with MK8.

That's the only thing that really makes sense to me. Best games and the best value. Any of the good third party games are older and pretty cheap at this point.

EDIT: Ah, you aren't getting MK bundle. In that case I'd drop WW.

Yeah. WW and DKC are both $49.99. Everything else relevant is $10 more.

I just didn't expect it to get more complicated with savings! I'm a deal ninja though usually. Just got a Staples desk chair for $6.91 lol.

Spinluck

I think ActStriker just said to hop online for some games and we all did, lol.

We do need more NFL-bros in there to witness my dominance though.

Now for some unrelated news, my wisdom teeth are pushing and it is fucking killing me.

Spinluck

Alright. Got Donkey Kong, Mario World, and Mario Kart for $90 after price matching with Amazon at Target.

I'm pumped!

Those games are goddamn great.

Plus the free game selection with MK8 is pretty solid. It came down to Wind Waku and Pikmin 3 for me. I had Super Mario Bros. U, and had no idea what Wii U party was. I chose Pikmin 3 since I played through WW like 5 times on GC.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Those games are goddamn great.

Plus the free game selection with MK8 is pretty solid. It came down to Wind Waku and Pikmin 3 for me. I had Super Mario Bros. U, and had no idea what Wii U party was. I chose Pikmin 3 since I played through WW like 5 times on GC.

I'm gonna grab Wind Waker. Kinda like I'm still blind as hell with almost all Zelda games. I've only passed Link's Awakening and played a bit of Link to the past.

Sanjuro

Hah. I was about to head home then forgot the Toys R Us was across the street. Got this Wonderful 101 or something for $5. People apparently liked that.

There are a bunch of accessories cheap, everything here is a mess though.

Draxal

Hah. I was about to head home then forgot the Toys R Us was across the street. Got this Wonderful 101 or something for $5. People apparently liked that.

There are a bunch of accessories cheap, everything here is a mess though.

W101 is an amazing game.

Tamanon

Banned
Someone was complaining about too many Freedom comments in the World Cup thread.:( They REALLY don't want Americans to like the sport dangit.

Top Bottom