• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Happy Sunday!

LeBronJamesDance_original.gif

Baby girl on the left can take a dip in me

wink.gif

Kevin Love internally: "I dont know this dance. I wish they were playing mumford and sons. Lebron keeps asking me to go with him to Cleveland. My hand hurts. China is boring. I wish I was in California right now."

I've been known spin was black and that Mech was white.

Mech's hatred of JFF because he doesn't conform to societal expectation of how young men acted back in the good ol' days doesn't give it away?

Spinluck

:jnc

We should make it a requirement for people to post their race and their team or something. (And I don't mean what race you pretend to be like FMT dressing up in blackface on the weekend)

I'm under the impression that all the Giants fans, Broncos fans, and most of the Steelers fans are black or hispanic. I think it's just years and years of looking at people's avatars of their favorite players and I start to associate that poster with the race of that player (unless it came up in conversation at some point).

As of now, everyone is the race of their avatar unless we already have a confirmation of their race.

If it is just a team logo, then we lean towards stereotypes made for that fanbase.

If it is an anime avatar, we just cross our fingers and hope for the best.

Gata is in his own category.

As of now, everyone is the race of their avatar unless we already have a confirmation of their race.

If it is just a team logo, then we lean towards stereotypes made for that fanbase.

I'm an old ass fat dead twice white president

Greg

image.php

I'm an old ass fat dead twice white president
the best old ass fat dead twice white president

I am an evil statue IRL.

I am a pioneer who kicked down gender barriers and broke through the glass ceiling by becoming the NFL's first female QB. Unfortunately the rampant misogyny in American sporting culture means I am yet to win a Super Bowl ring.

Hit the Philly Comic-Con yesterday with a buddy of mine. One of the highlights:

i5ozU4MrRoU6M.jpg

(my buddy Dwaine is in the picture)

Good time though. Hit Geno's for a cheesesteak before we left.

Jeez every time I starting dating, a million cuties come out of the woodwork and start trying to talk to me.

This shit never happens outside of this scenario. Its like they have a 6th sense.

Just played some bball for the first time in while, wasn't as bad as I thought I'd be. But I Definetly wasn't Greg out there. Boy was it tiring though
I've been known spin was black and that Mech was white.

Mech's hatred of JFF because he doesn't conform to societal expectation of how young men acted back in the good ol' days doesn't give it away?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Football news you peasants!

Browns sign second round pick Joel Bitonio.

I think all that's left is Gilbert for our draft class?

MechDX

Shit.

I bought BF4 and Watch Dogs on Ebay last night and completely forgot I had bid on a game bundle with the same two games. I won that auction.

Anyone want to buy Watch Dogs and BF4 for $64?

Shit.

I bought BF4 and Watch Dogs on Ebay last night and completely forgot I had bid on a game bundle with the same two games. I won that auction.

Anyone want to buy Watch Dogs and BF4 for $64?

Ill give you 15 bucks for Watch Doges.

I already have the broken mess that is BF4.

Top Bottom