• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The World Cup thread is moving fast:

What do we need to advance to the next round? Ghana losing? What if we lose to Germany, can we still advance?

cajunator

Banned
They decided to switch our shifts back to normal without telling me. Wanted me to go back into work tonight. I told them no. Ive barely gotten any sleep. Thats bullshit. I was supposed to be off now.

eznark

Banned
I think soccer was summed up for me there with like fives minutes left when the US dude just decided to lay down for awhile and no one even mentioned it.

squicken

This is usually the worst part of the sports calendar. Dog days of boreball and still 6 weeks from training camp. Soccer is a nice distraction. They really got to rethink hosting these things in such hot and humid conditions.

US should host all of these things, with all our dome stadia

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
To bad he doesn't win like Farve.

Need I remind you he took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21 and is only 26 years old.

And he does win. He won a Texas High School State Championship.

At Georgia, in the SEC, he had a 27-7 record (.794).

stafford-freak-out-fake-spike-td.gif

stafford-fake.gif

Our previous shitty coaching staff, Matt Millen butchering our franchise for a decade is not Staffords' fault. Give the guy some time.

As Steve Young said: "Matthew Stafford is on the cusp of greatness." Real recognize real.

Restore the Roar 2014.

bigosc2k

Banned
The World Cup thread is moving fast:

What do we need to advance to the next round? Ghana losing? What if we lose to Germany, can we still advance?

If Ghana and Portugal draw, USA advances

If Ghana beats Portugal 2-0 and USA loses to Germany 1-0, Ghana advances

If Ghana beats Portugal 1-0 and USA loses to Germany 1-0, USA advances

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
to Texans

As someone who takes pride in California high school football, even I can't deny Texas High School Football is a huge deal to all high school football fans and more importantly college recruiters. It is where the most recruits come from IIRC. You can see it through the stadiums they build.

What is the Detroit Lions record against teams with winning records?

Fixed for you ez.

It's ok smug Packers fan, you had a nice run. It's inevitable that our time will come. If the Joe Lombardi coached Saints can win a Superbowl so can the Lions.

Restore the Roar 2014.

ShaneB

You guys hate on Kas and his positivity too much. If more people had his positivity about their team this would be a happier place.

X-men DOFP was good times.

Top Bottom