• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

eznark

Banned
barclays-analyst-jacob-stoller-got-a-496-during-his-40-yard-dash.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He probably just sees the writing on the wall and is living it up before going to football's Siberia to rot and die.

I first thought you meant CFL but then realized you mean Cleveland. Same difference in ability I guess.

I believe in JFF. My Houston Texans are going to regret not taking him.

"My Texans"

Uh huh....

I love my Mexibros but I got to root for my Balkan Brothers today.

Handle business, Croatia.

I thought Albanians absolutely hated everyone else in the Balkans on the account of being massacred by the Slavs?

Kind of looks like Bucket if he didn't dress like a chick and lifted weights.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I thought Albanians absolutely hated everyone else in the Balkans on the account of being massacred by the Slavs?.

Eh, everybody hates everybody over their unfortunately. Albanians never really had problems with Croatians. The Slavs in former Yugoslavia include Catholic Croatians, Muslim Bosniaks and Orthodox Serbs.

Everybody was at fault for what went down IMO. I have Croat friends, Serb friends and one Bosnian friend. Most of my family is from Montenegro and lived under Yugoslav rule and most speak Serbo-Croat as well as Albanian obviously.

Most Albanians, Serbs, Croats etc. hate each other but I could care less. We have more in common than we'd like to admit.

Sanjuro

Just called Nintendo. Had no idea they would let you re-download all your old stuff!

I've got all the classics coming back to me. Yissss

cdyhybrid

He was drafted first overall in the GAF Draft remember.

Second overall, fuck you Mech. Should have picked me. Who can I thank now since Squicken left the Rams? Who's my GM now?!

What's the deal with soccer teams always walking out with a bunch of kids? Do they just randomly pick them out of the crowd? Do their parents have to pay? Are they the players' kids?

cajunator

Banned
Eh, everybody hates everybody over their unfortunately. Albanians never really had problems with Croatians. The Slavs in former Yugoslavia include Catholic Croatians, Muslim Bosniaks and Orthodox Serbs.

Everybody was at fault for what went down IMO. I have Croat friends, Serb friends and one Bosnian friend. Most of my family is from Montenegro and lived under Yugoslav rule and most speak Serbo-Croat as well as Albanian obviously.

Most Albanians, Serbs, Croats etc. hate each other but I could care less. We have more in common than we'd like to admit.

I know a montenegran animegaf member.

I haven't left the Rams. Still my NFC team

Mah GM

What's the deal with soccer teams always walking out with a bunch of kids? Do they just randomly pick them out of the crowd? Do their parents have to pay? Are they the players' kids?

Some sort of lottery where the kids can win to walk out via a sponsor or whatever. Don't know why they do it really, It has always been a given to me that they do it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Sounds about right but it's a little weird that you say that the Ethnic Albanians are at fault for their own genocide.

I probably wouldn't say that in the OT if I were you!

I hope Montenegro is a nicer place than Albania. One of our church's missionaries is based there and it just sounds like the worst place on Earth thanks to the cult of Hoxha.

Top Bottom