• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
dd108095-338b-4da2-94d4-553cde3339d3

WanderingWind

Is beer in Germany served at room temperature like the UK does?

Depends on the beer and where you get it. Most of the beer is room temp, but during the summer months it seems a lot of the beers are chilled. Pils have normally been chilled.

Milch pls

Milchjon

Depends on the beer and where you get it. Most of the beer is room temp, but during the summer months it seems a lot of the beers are chilled. Pils have normally been chilled.

Milch pls

AFAIK you usually get it at 6° Celsius from a tap. Which is kinda cold for a good beer. Of course, you usually don't get really good beer here (I know, Oberfranken and stuff), so I guess it doesn't matter too much.

squicken

Sometime's I feel like you've been sent to tear apart Brown gaf and my JFF fan club from the inside....

It's all just silliness until TC starts and he plays. I imagine lots of coaches, owners and players were having drinks and watching the game. Probably not chugging champagne from the bottle, but still.

e: agree mech. Dre should be traded to Cleveland. Hoyer for AJ

jakncoke

Banned
I dont understand it. Before I moved to Ohio I never got credit card offers, In Ohio never got one. But now that im struggling for work back in Pa, 3 offers a week. Swear im being preyed on, thinking im dumb enough to accept their super extremely shitty rates.

Tamanon

Banned
Speaking of beer, I finally had some Pabst Blue Ribbon last night since it was $4/pitcher for the game. The word I would use to describe it is "unremarkable". It was basically just there, not good or bad, but existed.

WanderingWind

AFAIK you usually get it at 6° Celsius from a tap. Which is kinda cold for a good beer. Of course, you usually don't get really good beer here (I know, Oberfranken and stuff), so I guess it doesn't matter too much.

I dunno. I've had hundreds of beers from dozens of places. When I got here in the winter, nothing was served cold. Now there are some that are cold, but most of them have been served at room temp. I haven't got it down to a science and I've been here only 7 months, so who knows.

Hunter S.

Speaking of beer, I finally had some Pabst Blue Ribbon last night since it was $4/pitcher for the game. The word I would use to describe it is "unremarkable". It was basically just there, not good or bad, but existed.
Hence, why it is cheap bro. Was a lot cheaper before it became sort of popular.

MechDX

It's all just silliness until TC starts and he plays. I imagine lots of coaches, owners and players were having drinks and watching the game. Probably not chugging champagne from the bottle, but still.

e: agree mech. Dre should be traded to Cleveland. Hoyer for AJ

I agree, smith should troll him hard and send him to Cleveland, Oakland, NYJ or Buffalo.

cajunator

Banned
Looks tasty, I would try that!

It really is. they sweeten it with cane sugar and althougH I dont normally like sugary drinks I love this stuff. Its been around for years but I recently got a World market gift card so I picked up a case. I forgot how damned good it is. Especially when its ice cold.

Top Bottom