• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Spinluck

Good games guys.

For the love of god Nintendo, release a patch that allows us to change set ups between races.

:lolololololololololol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
41888.gif

41888.gif

41888.gif

Bread

Banned
I suck at this game and I cam admit that. Weinke was just being a trolling dick purposefully dropping to last to hit me with shit right at the finish line
lmao

but isn't that basically what you plan on doing now, except ruining someone's chance at winning the race?

I was referring to FMT's fat lover Bowser knocking me clear off of the course into the fucking grass. Shit ruined me, I also missed in item box because of him.

Is that how they drive in California?

lol sorry broham! thems the breaks!

gg's tonight

p.s.

sanjuro stop picking the fucking cow farm everytime!

CB3

Dash and Bread provide some good competition. Compared to the Madden GAF games where its just me time trialing for 2 and a half laps every race. Its good. New heights to aspire to.

Ill be seeing you guys again soon!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Dash and Bread provide some good competition. Compared to the Madden GAF games where its just me time trialing for 2 and a half laps every race. Its good. New heights to aspire to.

Ill be seeing you guys again soon!

Once I got back in it was constantly you, me, and FMT fighting for top 3 positioning. A couple of those races came down to less than a half-length at the finish line. FMT beat me by a hair for 2nd on that DK level (I think), ended up with silver for the set because of that, lol.

XiaNaphryz

Forgot to save replays that whole time...gonna dig around the last 12 I have in Most Recent and see if there's any neat ones worth uploading.

Basically this summarizes the Mario Kart experience.

SwqYA1C.gif

You did pretty well for being relatively new! Compared to some of the other newbies at least.

CB3

Once I got back in it was constantly you, me, and FMT fighting for top 3 positioning. A couple of those races came down to less than a half-length at the finish line. FMT beat me by a hair for 2nd on that DK level (I think), ended up with silver for the set because of that, lol.

Fair enough. Ill include you in the list of good competition!

Just hard to tell the fucking bowsers apart.

XiaNaphryz

Fair enough. Ill include you in the list of good competition!

Just hard to tell the fucking bowsers apart.

Bowser's been my main since forever, I didn't notice FMT start using him until after we played the first couple times!

Sanjuro

You did pretty well for being relatively new! Compared to some of the other newbies at least.

I haven't played one really since N64. Double Dash I tried, but it made me sad.

Another shitty thing is I wanted to switch to this shiny Pro Controller. The Wii won't let you unless you leave the game.

Top Bottom