• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Im waiting for soccer players to pull a Ric Flair

1265308261_fake-wrestling.gif

Flair overselling is the greatest shit ever.

jakncoke

Banned
playofthegameosupsushazier.gif

Oh look Shazier causing me pain back in his college days returning a McGloin pick for a TAINT

edit; haha looking at that coverage and McGloin attempt to get it in.. jesus

Gobias

Banned
playofthegameosupsushazier.gif

Oh look Shazier causing me pain back in his college days returning a McGloin pick for a TAINT

edit; haha looking at that coverage and McGloin attempt to get it in.. jesus

McGloin was such a cunt and a loser at Penn State. I'm pretty amazed he was ever the starter for an NFL team.

jakncoke

Banned
McGloin was such a cunt and a loser at Penn State. I'm pretty amazed he was ever the starter for an NFL team.

His final year with Bob teaching him up was statistically a miracle. Also yes never in my life thought Id see McGloin on a roster more than maybe PS for like 3 years. So that says 2 things. WoW Raiders fucking suck, WoW how fucking terrible was 4th rounder Tyler Wilson that McGloin was favored over him

MechDX

His final year with Bob teaching him up was statistically a miracle. Also yes never in my life thought Id see McGloin on a roster more than maybe PS for like 3 years. So that says 2 things. WoW Raiders fucking suck, WoW how fucking terrible was 4th rounder Tyler Wilson that McGloin was favored over him

#BOB

Over/under on which week dolphins fans lose all hope? The over was a shock last year, I'll put it at week 14 and say under for next season.

We end with pats, vikings, jets, I'd say we win the vikings game putting us one win away from post season and get blown out by the jets, so I'll take the over.

Edit: put "dolphins" into google and the first suggestion is "dolphins rape" :/

817989263.gif

Top Bottom