• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

No I'm the dude who knocks people out

image.php

brentech

My wife has the most ridiculous case of poison ivy that I've seen in person. She has creepy ass vesicles on her arm. Luckily it's finally going away.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I feel like ive been shown the light today. In my random searchings and viewing of vids earlier today. I found a way easier way to peel a hard boil egg. Before it'd always end up being a mess for me and take at least 2 minutes on one. But , peeling at the ends and blowing against the egg, so much easier. Like this vid but catching it instead of letting shoot across the table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFRWARilKAY

The best way to peel hard boiled eggs is to dunk them in ice water right after cooking. The shell cools and expands faster than the egg and will come right off.

Farooq

Banned
Most demo uses implosion and wouldn't eject rubble like this.

Yea, I am not going to speculate what country this demolition takes place in, but it doesn't seem like it was done in a country with proper demolition codes and standards. Or maybe the demo team simply fucked up.

Edit: Or maybe it is fake and I am a gullible idiot.

I took a class in school about blowing stuff up, it was called excavation engineering. Not nearly as interesting as it sounds thanks to a boring professor, though.

That video looks super fake.

Dragon

Banned
Poor Ninja, his team is going to be renamed to the Warriors/Americans/insert other trendy name here and he just got burned by bionic.

eznark

Banned
Poor Ninja, his team is going to be renamed to the Warriors/Americans/insert other trendy name here and he just got burned by bionic.

Warriors is offensive. No chance. They'll be named the Golden Eagles like every other org forced to change their name.

Top Bottom