• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Bread

Banned
fuck is there no way to share the clips on this site mech? i want to show nfl gaf my 10+ kill rampage from earlier today!

Spinluck

Man I woke up this morning to jog 3 miles, and boy do I feel like shit. I now understand why Stafford skips conditioning and why most of GAF can't even walk a mile, I can't believe how out of shape I am. I had to stop to walk 1/3 of the way, and picked it back up on the final third. As a former star-athlete* in high school who sort of has the build of a Kenyan runner but not really, this is a disappointment.

You guys might need to look for a new back up QB, even though fat fucks like Stafford can pass as a pro QB. And fat boys like Big Ben can win SBs.

Man I woke up this morning to jog 3 miles, and boy do I feel like shit. I now understand why Stafford skips conditioning and why most of GAF can't even walk a mile, I can't believe how out of shape I am. I had to stop to walk 1/3 of the way, and picked it back up on the final third. As a former star-athlete* in high school who sort of has the build of a Kenyan runner but not really, this is a disappointment.

You guys might need to look for a new back up QB, even though fat fucks like Stafford can pass as a pro QB. And fat boys like Big Ben can win SBs.

Running is a waste of time. Won't find me running unless I am either being chased by or chasing after something.

Keep at it and you'll get used to it

Spinluck

The forecast here is hot as fuck

7KoiiSH.jpg

3 miles seems pretty intense for just getting back into the swing of things. keep at it ! it'll get easier

Fox318

image.php

Spinluck

Smh Boban.

I know 3 miles seems like a bit much. But I figured since it was just a jog it wouldn't be a biggie.

I used to be able to sore passed this shit. Lol.

jakncoke

Banned
80 and 65 is comfortable. I used to live in gata territory. 95 and 95 is my limit. That shit sucks.

Not for a northerner like me. This reminds the differences between areas. you heat places can deal with 100s and im dying at 80. But when it comes to cold im wearing shorts down till its near 0 if its not too windy. GET ON MY LEVEL. Cold n snow >>>> heat and sweat

squicken

So Muslim players are for here on going to be playing games in the day while observing Ramadan? Seems like that might be trouble for someone

I never even realized that apparently they're not even allowed to drink water?

Cruel shit.

Yep, can't ingest anything from sunrise to sundown. Even if the sun sets during the game and they can drink some water their bodies are still screwed from no food/water all day long.

Messes with your body clock too, having to wake up early to eat/hydrate then go back to sleep.

squicken

Yep, can't ingest anything from sunrise to sundown. Even if the sun sets during the game and they can drink some water their bodies are still screwed from no food/water all day long.

Messes with your body clock too, having to wake up early to eat/hydrate then go back to sleep.

I'd be hesitant to even play a Muslim guy in daytime. Unsafe to not hydrate in this weather

Talon

Nervous. Germans looking shaky
Imagine you have one of the best coverage safeties in the league.

Imagine you move that safety to play Will because reasons and then chose to pull a guy like Lawrence Timmons to play FS.

That is what Joachim Low has done.

squicken

Imagine you have one of the best coverage safeties in the league.

Imagine you move that safety to play Will because reasons and then chose to pull a guy like Lawrence Timmons to play FS.

That is what Joachim Low has done.

Too busy hoping Ozil doesn't crap the bed like Giroud

Top Bottom