• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

He can actually cover, has enough speed to assist on edge, can blitz up middle/create mismatches.

Dominic Riola trying to stop Clay Matthews? Ha ha heeeee hoooo haaaaa
Makes no sense to drop him in coverage >50% of the time. That's what you end up doing with ILBs.

Not saying they'll never position him over center, but they do that occasionally anyway. He is a pass rushing OLB. He also sets the edge against the run better than anyone else we have. End of story.

Got a few public races in with FMT before he disappeared. Methinks you should practice a bit! ;)

that was my first time using a motorcycle. the drifting is quite a bit different from the cars! and i didn't disappear, it said some network error and then i went back to the lobby. we're still playing!

we've got me, livewire, pheeniks.... trying to see who else is around from madden-gaf too

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
that was my first time using a motorcycle. the drifting is quite a bit different from the cars! and i didn't disappear, it said some network error and then i went back to the lobby. we're still playing!

we've got me, livewire, pheeniks.... trying to see who else is around from madden-gaf too

Won't be able to jump back in until Sunday I think. Have fun!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
How are people so good at a racing game after just one day?

Prior experience in other MK games carries over. It's like Mario Golf - if you've played enough Mario Golf or Hot Shots Golf in the past and were good at it, you adjusted quickly to the new 3DS one and could put up really good scores right away.

Spinluck

Yup. Double Dash was the last one I played a bunch. I played some MK7, and didn't really like MK Wii. Having a ton of fun with this one though.

giphy.gif

Happy Weekend

Happy Birthday MRSA!

bionic77

Did you guys know that black people sing a different happy birthday that is far superior to the usual one?

I found this out years ago and was shocked. I thought I should impart this knowledge on your dumbasses too.

The black happy birthday is the Stevie Wonder version.

I should try to post something informative like this once a week. After a few years instruction Gata and Noodle and the other weirds might resemble something normal.

ShaneB

Josh gonna head to Canada. They have Taco Bells up there, Kave?

Indeed. They're usually paired with KFC, so it's double trouble.

Happy Birthday MRSA.

that loss in my Madden league yesterday still stings. The what ifs drive me crazy! Even watching back the game and seeing so many open receivers that I miss. I don't have the reactions to process it all!

Vyroxis

Banned
You know it's bad when a team would rather have the likes of Curtis Painter on their roster over you.
Poor Josh. How will he afford his tacos?

Vikings were dumb enough to blow about two million on him to have him shit the bed every time he was on the field. He'll be good for a couple years.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He'll get signed somewhere as a backup. I forgot the Giants had Nassib as well....seems weird that they brought Freeman in at all.

Top Bottom