• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Konka

Banned
Don't forget you 5.99 dominos all.

K93Onr3.jpg

mWfCust.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Boohoo.

I was on the road at 5am to get to Philly for pre meets and had several hours of depositions. Work my ass off until 5pm. Then rush home because I was supposed to be home early.

Then I come home and take kids to some shitty kids birthday party. Wife went out with friends. Lots of hot moms here but it's forbidden.

Enjoy your freedom bitch. Go and seek the companionship of some hot females. Live for me and then tell me about it.

What's the over/under on bionic having an affair? He always sounds frustrated that he's not out sowing his oats.

Don't forget you 5.99 dominos all.

K93Onr3.jpg

mWfCust.jpg

There is literally no way to work pizza into my diet...it's really the only food where it doesn't work unless I workout like crazy the same day.

Konka

Banned
What's the over/under on bionic having an affair? He always sounds frustrated that he's not out sowing his oats.

There is literally no way to work pizza into my diet...it's really the only food where it doesn't work unless I workout like crazy the same day.

I ate barely nothing for lunch and ran 5k in prep for it.

cdyhybrid

I'm taking the under. He's a lawyer who probably has a hot secretary. It's only a matter of time.

Edit: Above post is a strong point, though.

ShaneB

I'll watch for awhile. Go Shane!

Login to Shane's game and see him throw a pick.

Shane is playing some dude with Romo on the Cardinals? Kill him, he deserves to suffer.

Shane getting worked right now. :(

Shane with dat FG. The comeback is on.

I'm playing MK8 right now, bros. It's so beautiful.

Helluva game man.

I'm so disappointed in Shane.

You made it a game, man! Stupid onside kicks...

EDIT: :jnc @ Greg

Just saying thanks again for all the comments! I'll keep sharing when I stream my games, figure it's a fun distraction, and I just hope they're a little entertaining.

Am I missing something but he's playing Madden 08? Why?

whoops, meant to point this out. Madden 08 is just the last one that game out on PC. I haven't really played a Madden in years, and for 10 bucks I figured I should get in on 08 for pc after I found the community with roster mods and all that. And then I played Madden 25 after and thought it was pretty terrible and too bloated compared to 08. That being said, it sure would be nice to have a new one on PC! lol

MRSA

Banned
Lmao at tha measles thread. I say let Darwin sort them all.

I actually got an MMR booster recently, I'm still a genius compared to Gata.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bionic isn't a pats fan, he doesn't cheat.

While true, he is a liar. This is part of the job description. Also, we know he's not above getting down with some chubbies in the bathroom of an under 21 club.

I'm taking the under. He's a lawyer who probably has a hot secretary. It's only a matter of time.

Edit: Above post is a strong point, though.

He has spoken often of his copy chicks who look like the AT&T chick...

Bionic would get his ass beat if he ever cheated

This is also true. His life would almost certainly be in imminent danger with his ball busting wife.

Konka

Banned
While true, he is a liar. This is part of the job description. Also, we know he's not above getting down with some chubbies in the bathroom of an under 21 club.

He has spoken often of his copy chicks who look like the AT&T chick...

This is also true. His life would almost certainly be in imminent danger with his ball busting wife.

Think of all the poor hand bags that wouldn't have a home.

MRSA

Banned
Moral of bionic's potential affair?

Don't get married. Marriage only leads to pain, suffering, and debilitating depression. I've seen The Notebook, I'm an expert.

Eva Green sin city poster deemed too risqué for public advertising

Smh America

The dichotomy of America's fascination with violence and its prudish, Puritan-like views on sex is interesting.

Show a dude get beheaded and his body burnt at a stake and then fed to dogs?

MPAA says
giphy.gif

Show anything that resembles a female nipple?

MPAA says
talking-about-plans-infront-somoene-not-invited.gif

Top Bottom