• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Greg

NFL Flop and Fake: The Art of NFL Flopping

vXdKLhg.jpg

iblOKWHvm7qKqH.gif

esJIN2H.gif

iKhSoaFuuFXZC.gif

i647SzMKBF6ka.gif

iGEkoNSbMVCmi.gif

i56eeP3UCZOsR.gif

qJzqk.gif

bionic77

Chickens suck and Wilson is a degenerate

Who do we want to win this Swiss-ARG game?
I really don't care.

All I wanted was for Uruguay to lose and the US to win. Everything else after that I have to figure out match to match.

Also fuck you degenerate bastards for being able to watch these games during the weekdays. Get a job you bums!

squicken

I really don't care.

All I wanted was for Uruguay to lose and the US to win. Everything else after that I have to figure out match to match.

Also fuck you degenerate bastards for being able to watch these games during the weekdays. Get a job you bums!

No WatchESPN app?

e: Luck is already partying while JFF is sleeping soundly. Who is the real wild child?

cdyhybrid

I really don't care.

I work from home ;)

does it count if you suck so bad that it almost looks like a flop?

YhYN2cE.gif

at least a flag was thrown. oh wait, this is the seahawks. keep that yellow in your pocket refs!

That looks like a wily veteran move right there to me! Besides, you of all people should respect a lineman that can hold without getting called!

bionic77

No WatchESPN app?

e: Luck is already partying while JFF is sleeping soundly. Who is the real wild child?
Our internet is monitored at work.

I have a MIFI but it only has 5 gigs on it and streaming a soccer game in HD would go through that in about an hour.

Also what kind of jobs do you bums have where you can just watch soccer games at your desk?

Top Bottom