• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

VMOupbh.jpg

effzee

Just saw the news about Lane Johnson.

A decent schedule now all of sudden looks very tough.

Nice going Lane.

Konka

Banned
Our internet is monitored at work.

I have a MIFI but it only has 5 gigs on it and streaming a soccer game in HD would go through that in about an hour.

Also what kind of jobs do you bums have where you can just watch soccer games at your desk?

I review mortgage documents for real estate appraisals. It does not requires my undivided attention.

I have a MIFI but it only has 5 gigs on it and streaming a soccer game in HD would go through that in about an hour.

Also what kind of jobs do you bums have where you can just watch soccer games at your desk?

I manage all our online content, so I am the Internet.

MRSA

Banned

I'm in an office watching HBO Go until someone codes in the ER.

Greg

you get to brag about your big money and purses and new house, so I get to brag about my freedom!

bionic77

you get to brag about your big money and purses and new house, so I get to brag about my freedom!
which is more valuable?

Freedom to fuck off all day with your pants around your ankles while you watch soccer on the company dime or spending too much money on fashion accessories for your wife/girlfriend/person you have sex with?

Konka

Banned
which is more valuable?

Freedom to fuck off all day with your pants around your ankles while you watch soccer on the company dime or spending too much money on fashion accessories for your wife/girlfriend/person you have sex with?

Why not both?

Bread

Banned
which is more valuable?

clearly the less valuable of the 2!

Top Bottom