• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

cdyhybrid

Someone's going to have to explain "banter" to me, because from what I can tell it just means "shit on everyone else, but only if you're European".

Meh. The announcer was clearly emphasizing how the Swiss were playing casually for penalty kicks, and right before the goal happened, I was thinking to myself anything can happen, and lo and behold, shit happens.
Yeah but still, it was so late in the game, then the header that hit the post... So close!

bionic77

I wonder if I am still good at Mario Kart.

Been a long ass time since I played that game.

Still jelly at everyone playing it.

Greg

Greg I have great news

My buddy said he was big into ping pong and I challenged him, I will let you know when we end up playing and how much I win by!
you should play in your living room so you can stream it!

and then I'll play the winner for lots of money

cdyhybrid

lulz seachickens with a team of cheaters and a coach who cheated in college and you try to shift the cheat stink to us. nice try brah, but you lose!

Nah, I'm pretty sure we win!

GW139ow.jpg

As far as Harbs cheating, I present Exhibit A and Exhibit B.

Vyroxis

Banned
Nothing like the company hiring a new safety coordinator, and letting them in on the fact that we have never done a tornado or fire drill for the plant. Nor did half the supervisors even know where to go. The look on his face was priceless.

Sad to read that we have to do without Nigel de Jong from now on :( Him and Leroy Fer both being injured really hurts the team.

685d507bfacd4160ae346f3b617e195f.jpg

Good night sweet prince.

I'm scared of Hazard.

You should be. He has the skill to single handily win a game for any team, he hasn't shown that form during this tournament though, so there is hope.

#TeamAlexMorgan

Let the record show I got first dibs on Kelley O'Hara #TeamOHara

Damn Kompany is playing? Also, no Lukaku?

Courtois is also a fucking freak, second to only Neuer when it comes to goalies.

Edit: Get those fucking commies not singing along out of there.

Nah, I'm pretty sure we win!

GW139ow.jpg

As far as Harbs cheating, I present Exhibit A and Exhibit B.

yes, the seachickens always win when it comes to a cheating contest. cheatin' pete knows what he is doing!

as for faking injuries, those players WERE hurt but because of harbs fantastic motivational speeches they were back in good health shortly after the devastating injuries sustained

Top Bottom