• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

MRSA

Banned
Target is having $10 off $40, gonna pick up TLoU. I just traded in BF4 at Gamestop for $30, now I have $30 in Gamestop credit I have no idea what to do with.

MechDX

Destiny was ok. Felt like a HALO MMO shooter which is not really a bad thing but felt pretty unoriginal in spots.

Rather just play the MCC.

Destiny was ok. Felt like a HALO MMO shooter which is not really a bad thing but felt pretty unoriginal in spots.

Rather just play the MCC.

Haven't touched it since we played a couple of days ago and I don't feel as though I've been missing out. Was thinking about firing it up yesterday but ended up playing Crusader Kings II* instead :(

*Humble Bundle having a sale on Paradox games this weekend if anyone has been thinking of giving those games a try btw:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/paradox

Xbone controller is the best of course.

The wired 360 controller is a bit less bestest but half the price so is also a perfectly acceptable choice.

GO RAMS!

St.-Louis-Rams.jpg

squicken

Xbone controller is the best of course.

The wired 360 controller is a bit less bestest but half the price so is also a perfectly acceptable choice.

GO RAMS!

http://www.straitpinkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/St.-Louis-Rams.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Lots of respectfulness overlap with Rams and Browns GAF

Greg

Well apparently my pc is too good, it won't accept the PS3 controller with usb 3.0 :/
you might want to try a few different ports - the drivers could be tied to a specific USB port/group

I don't have one anymore or else I'd try it on mine and see what the issue could be... I'm sure you could just google PS3 controller drivers and find something else recent people say works

you might want to try a few different ports - the drivers could be tied to a specific USB port/group

I don't have one anymore or else I'd try it on mine and see what the issue could be... I'm sure you could just google PS3 controller drivers and find something else recent people say works

Oh ok I'll try looking something up if not I'll just buy a 360 one.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
In my console search (which I'm sure is boring the hell out of you) I returned my Xbox One today upon hearing the lack of Destiny content. I just can't justify investing $500 on either PS4 or Xbone right now when I've got other priorities like adding new parts to my car plus a ton of unplayed PS3 games. I bought a bunch of Blu Rays after I returned my Xbox One and South Park Stick of Truth which I've been dying to play.

Now onto football talk, the Ndamokung Suh news is something I have feared and I pray to the Football Gods we sign him. Do whatever it takes, you do not trade the best defensive player in the league in his prime.

I've been calling him a once in a generation defensive player like Lawerence Taylor and Reggie White, and he will be the highest paid defensive player in the league whether he's on the Lions or elsewhere which pretty much confirms what I've been saying since I saw him play at Nebraska. I have no doubt he wants to be a Lion but if we can't sign him in the next few weeks we will test free agency.

I absolutely cannot wait to see Fairley and Suh both playing for contracts. Suh is going to show up every single Sunday and ball, but Fairley seems to have the lazy bug but he won't when tens of millions are on the line. This team is built to win now so lets see how far we go in the playoffs which may convince Suh to sign with us longterm. I still think we should trade Megatron, make some cap space to sign Suh and draft + sign FA WRs. You do not trade/let go of a once in a generation defensive player in his prime.

If Suh does leave though it's going to be funny seeing whatever fan base he goes to open him with open arms when all other 31 teams hate him now. Most NFL fans may not like him for whatever reason but I promise you most of those NFL fans would stomp on Evans-Dietrich Smith to have Suh play on their team.

Either way lets make our playoff run this year and worry about Suhs' contract next season.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Top Bottom