• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Tornados are scary. I would probably rank it up there tsunamis as the natural disasters I fear the most.

Stay safe red and
be a bro and save me some wings.
I have another pack to cook tonight! I got you covered, my friend.

I wish you were more like Snes. Falcons fans usually do no harm, because their team is so irrelevant.
It's the preseason, everyone is irrelevant!

ESPN's statement about Stephen A's comments

There has been a lot of discussion and reflection on the topic since Friday and it will continue. Stephen A. Smith plans to address the situation on Monday’s First Take and we will have more to say on Monday as well.

Everybody involved with First Take is a troll

Sanjuro

Tornados. Lol. What the fuck is a tornado?

0tNbVzc.gif

jakncoke

Banned
That page had some pretty prominent members that are now permed. zep, pollo, maynerd, the frankman. Also wonder what ever happend to Firex his rants against ben and the steelers were great hasnt even signed in since 7-3-2011.

ESPN's statement about Stephen A's comments

Everybody involved with First Take is a troll

You would think that people would eventually realize that, but they never do.

The sole purpose of that show is to rile people up and get them talking. They don't care if people are just talking about it to shit on it, they're still watching and giving them views.

Don't like the content, watch something else.

lemichael james carted off at niners practice today with an arm injury. getting the dwade treatment!

i don't care much about him as a RB but i'm not sure i trust PR/KR duties to a rookie (ellington). oh well!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Outside a few perms, I feel like we've had the same crew posting in here for a few years running.

Some of y'all only post in the Madden thread now though.

MechDX

Arian Foster came up limping in practice today. Watched the rest of practice from the sidelines and rode the cart back to the locker room afterwards. Now this:

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 16m
Umm, may be more to the Arian Foster injury. Don't consider yourself out of the woods yet, #Texans fans.

Welp.

Running backs going down everywhere

Any of you want into my fantasy league? I have room for 8 more I think, as far as settings or rules let me know what you want to know since this is only my second time running one I'm not sure what I'm doing.

bionic77

Tornados are scary. I would probably rank it up there tsunamis as the natural disasters I fear the most.

Stay safe red and
be a bro and save me some wings.
Being outside when a tornado touches down is terrifying.

At least as scary to me as when Eli first saw a woman naked.

Sanjuro

Forgot to mention, I watched Raid 2 last night because people won't shut up about it.

sooogooood

Americans are losing the action war.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is basically a Come Get Banned Thread.

I'm taking bets on ez and Scooter getting got in there.

Let's set the odds at 9/2 for Scooter, 5/2 for eznark

The only reply is "congrats on the sex". She even put a condom on him. Obviously he found her attractive too.

I'd probably get banned for saying that.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yay lets celebrate over hyped nostalgic glassed games because of nerd rage at another corporation!

You are out of your mind.

2K5 is still better than Madden. To this day.

I really hope some day they bring it back, at the very least to get EA off their asses and try to put some effort into Madden.

Top Bottom