• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
When the Mercedes Benz DLC comes out for Mario Kart can we have a race with everyone using that car?

No poors allowed.

brentech

Wilde is hot indeed.

olivia-wilde-gq1.gif

Fox318

I thought if the teams were tied they kept playing?

Penalties count as scores now?

No golden goal.

Overtime Hockey is the best but I think FIFA want the game to end at a definitive point.

Also this should have been the reaction image for the 7-1 blowout

qPUYygE.jpg

I thought if the teams were tied they kept playing?

Penalties count as scores now?

They play another 30 (could be a little more, but minimum of 30) and if no one still scores after the extra 30ish then they go to kicks.

Basically you know how the NFL has the extra 15? And if no one wins it's a tie? But if it's the playoffs and no one wins after the extra 15 then they go to another 15. In soccer they say screw the 2nd extra 15 and let just do kicks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Some photos of our 3rd round pick, Travis Swanson, in action.

tempIMG_4181--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempIMG_4882--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempIMG_4884--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

He was a bit of a surprise pick considering how solid, and young, our offensive line is but if all works out as planned he will be the successor to Dominic Raoila.

Narag

@RapSheet
Andre Johnson spoke at @Nike event in Ore. @MarcusSmith_ asked if he’ll be a Texan in Week 1: “I don’t know. I can’t answer that question.”

Sanjuro

They play another 30 (could be a little more, but minimum of 30) and if no one still scores after the extra 30ish then they go to kicks.

Basically you know how the NFL has the extra 15? And if no one wins it's a tie? But if it's the playoffs and no one wins after the extra 15 then they go to another 15. In soccer they say screw the 2nd extra 15 and let just do kicks.

Oh, penalty kicks.

ESPN's headline would not surprise me if it was just penalties alone.

Vyroxis

Banned
Some photos of our 3rd round pick, Travis Swanson in action

If there is one thing you can actually count on, 3rd and 4th round picks tend to last a bit longer for some teams than 1st and 2nd rounders. Less pressure, more time to mature to the NFL level. 1st rounders are all in or bust, 2nd rounders are right behind them.

MechDX

Is it really that hard to find a trade partner for Johnson?

Houston has zero incentive to trade him. If they trade they are still on the hook for millions. If he retires they get millions back in pre paid bonus money.

He plays for the Texans or retires. Period.

Fox318

Houston has zero incentive to trade him. If they trade they are still on the hook for millions. If he retires they get millions back in pre paid bonus money.

He plays for the Texans or retires. Period.

Not a great way to recruit players.

I know Andre agreed on the terms but he should be allowed to compete if the Texan's aren't serious about winning.

And they are not this year.

Dragon

Banned
She went up against Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson and Emmanuelle Chriqui in the OC. no way to win that.

Chiriqui is the only one that is better looking than Wilde IMO. The way Wilde looks in Tron is fucking fantastic. Mischa Barton was way too thin and I never thought Bilson was as hot as everyone else thought.

Top Bottom