• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
Guy's I hope you're ready for my live commentary of.

CTWC-finals-LEVEL9-new-copy.jpg

tetrisworldchampionship.jpg

practice_round_1600.jpg

ben_mullen_1600.jpg

tetris2.jpg

jonasretouchedsmall.png

18j38q2i5rmjzjpg.jpg

Billen

Banned
Thanks for the friendly and welcoming attitude, everyone. Feels like a nice corner of GAF. For those that asked, I am Swedish.

And Dutch, I love asses. It's just that I prefer them on women of any nationality instead of on dutch men. :D

jakncoke

Banned
Thanks for the friendly and welcoming attitude, everyone. Feels like a nice corner of GAF. For those that asked, I am Swedish.

And Dutch, I love asses. It's just that I prefer them on women of any nationality instead of on dutch men. :D

We're only nice because we dont know your team yet so we dont know if we should become mortal enemies yet

We're only nice because we dont know your team yet so we dont know if we should become mortal enemies yet

Pretty much.

Depending on your choice, we will either pity you (Browns), clown you (Raiders, Jets), respect you but still make choice jokes (Steelers, Packers, Niners), call you a bandwagoner for the rest of time (Seahawks), or hate you forever (PATRIOTS).

Spinluck

Looks like you'll fit right in.

Quick question, what are the first things that come to mind when you see these two gifs?

jakncoke

Banned
And whatever you do Billen plz dont be like the Frenchie last year or the year before who chose the Patriots for 2 weeks and jumped to the 49ers

Top Bottom