• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saffold will play guard for the Raiders. Raiders are getting shit on but he is a potential All Pro guard. If he stays healthy it's okay deal, but that is huge money for an injury risk at guard

Yeah I prefer him to play OG, and it's what I figured. Still a lot of fucking lettuce.

Jags Update:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 30s

Jaguars and free-agent G Zane Beadles have agreed to terms on a 5-year, $30 million deal with $13 million guaranteed, per @caplannfl.

Tyson Jackson to the Falcons...?

Lance Zierlein @LanceZierlein · 45s

Hearing from league sources that Kansas City Chiefs DE Tyson Jackson will agree to terms with the Atlanta Falcons. No word on financials.

squicken

Yeah I prefer him to play OG, and it's what I figured. Still a lot of fucking lettuce.

I just think people are dumping on this a little prematurely. He is really a very good guard. If he is healthy he just might be a top 5 guard. Line him up next to Robinson (not likely) and they would crush their side of the line. It's what I wanted the Rams to do, but obviously they got priced out of keeping Saffold

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 5m
League source confirms Panthers not doing anything with WR Steve Smith today.

Panthers Nation is basically on 24 hour watch at the moment.

Duxxy3

But not that much and Mankins is amazing + tough as nails.

He has to be pretty much dead and dragged off the field for him to miss a game.

Mankins is 10 million on the cap this year.

edit: And IMO he is worth every damn penny. Short of death I don't think he would quit playing.

I'd be saddened to see the great Dane leave, but Wesley Woodyard would be a nice upgrade on him if we can get him signed.

I always liked Dane, saddend when he tore his ACL. Woodyard seems to be able to do anything Dane can do but a but better, plus maybe brings some more leadership attributes.

Doomsayer

6.5 per for Bathea? I don't know, I would've rather kept Whitner.

Bye Donte, thanks for the memories. I'll always remember you knocking out Pierre Thomas and forgetting how to cover air in the Super Bowl.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17s
Baltimore now expected to re-sign OT Eugene Monroe, per sources. OTs flew off market.

Happy news, Larry

Cool, maybe we can get Oher back and recreate the mediocrity from last year!

I need to see the money. I wasn't that impressed, and I worry about spending too much on too little. Kind of like we did with someone else.

Corey Graham of the Ravens is meeting with the skins right now.

I love Corey Graham. He, Jimmy Smith, and Lardarius Webb were great last year, and Graham was the unsung playmaker. He came in halfway through our SB year and just made plays, including huge ones against Denver in the playoffs. Doesn't get enough credit for being part of the turnaround that season. He's great with the ball in the air, and losing him would be sad.

Revissss
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom