• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

5 years/33M/14M GTD with 11 million paid in 2014 for Soliai....big money.

Did the Dolphins resign him? Great player.

Oh fuck! We cut Rogers too. That kind of blows, I'm a little worried about the secondary right now. Luckily we have a lot of picks in this deep draft. I fully expect our first four picks to be spent on CB, WR, S, and a CB/WR that can return kicks.

Money for Soliai compared to Mitchell is similar enough that I would have kept Soliai...Hickey better know what he's doing...

Did the Dolphins resign him? Great player.

Oh fuck! We cut Rogers too. That kind of blows, I'm a little worried about the secondary right now. Luckily we have a lot of picks in this deep draft. I fully expect our first four picks to be spent on CB, WR, S, and a CB/WR that can return kicks.

No he went to Atlanta :(

Duxxy3

Patrick Chung gone?

ihNEF8tJeTfuo_zps33c833ea.gif

Only to be replaced by Steven Gregory.

Striker

Seahawks LB O'Brien Schofield has signed a 2-year $8 million deal with the Giants, per PFT. #nyg

Thought initially he would be a camp guy, but that's starter money. And really, I don't know where he fits in this defense. He played in Seattle's hybrid and in Arizona's 3-4 as a rushing LB. Ooookay.

Nightz

lol, the beat writer from the local newspaper got played by the fake Adam Schefter account. Reported that Carlos Rodgers signed with the Chargers.

Wes

venison crêpe
@BairCSN 20s

Per source: The #Raiders best offer to Veldheer was 5 years, #30 million with (brace yourself) just $10 million guaranteed. Didn't take less

Talon

Word on the street is we might be trying to convert to a 3-4.
Jackson, Solai, and Babs will be upfront in the base formation.

I'd expect Jackson and Babs to play inside in a 3-4. Jackson, Babs, and Peters can play inside when they go 4 down in a nickel.

Excited to have a RG not named Pete Konz or Garrett Reynolds.

@BairCSN 20s

Per source: The #Raiders best offer to Veldheer was 5 years, #30 million with (brace yourself) just $10 million guaranteed. Didn't take less

Was just gonna post that. Yeah definitely didn't view him as elite. To be honest I think he is gonna fail in the NFCW.

rando14

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr·
Clinton McDonald was released by the Seahawks and cleared waivers last September. Hawks brought him back at $630K. Now quadruples in pay.

Dat super bowl resume

tmdorsey

Jackson, Solai, and Babs will be upfront in the base formation.

I'd expect Jackson and Babs to play inside in a 3-4. Jackson, Babs, and Peters can play inside when they go 4 down in a nickel.

Excited to have a RG not named Pete Konz or Garrett Reynolds.

Makes sense. I wonder if this means they will definitely go defense with the first pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom