• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitner deal done:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 25s

Former 49ers S Donte Whitner reached agreement on a four-year, $28 million deal with the Browns, per sources.

Mccown making the rounds:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 21s

Josh McCown will visit the Bucs, I’m told. They are first. Then the #Texans. Then #Jets.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Josh McCown will visit the Bucs, I’m told. They are first. Then the #Texans. Then #Jets.

Glennon betrayal. Texans need to sign him if they aren't drafting a QB

Football ya'll!
tumblr_maogyciqhD1r5pjkqo1_500.gif

Arthur Jones deal:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 4m

Colts are signing former Ravens DT Arthur Jones to a deal around $6 million per season, per sources.

Forum can't keep up with me. Stupid wait time between posts.:)

Happy New League year ya'll! 5 years for Albert huh? Well I hope we plays 99% of those 5 years and keeps Marino Jr upright on our way to back to back to back offseason championships!

JABEE

Bill Williamson ‏@BWilliamsonESPN 1m
#49ers Adam Schefter reporting #Colts Antoine Bethea will replace Whitner.

FMT

Veldheer to the Cards official:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 29s

Former Raiders OT Jared Veldheer reached agreement on a 5-yr, $35M deal with Cardinals, per ESPN league sources.

Earl Mitchell to the Fins:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 23s

Former Texans defensive tackle Earl Mitchell is expected to land a 4-yr, $16M deal that includes $9M GTD with Dolphins.

JABEE

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter now
Former Giants TE Brandon Myers reached agreement on a 2-year, $4 million deal with Bucs, per sources.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter now
Former Seahawks DT Clinton McDonald reached agreement on a 4-yr, $12M deal with Buccaneers, per ESPN sources.

Bucs

Former Giants TE Brandon Myers to the Bucs:

Dan Graziano @DanGrazianoESPN · 23s

RT @AdamSchefter: Former Giants TE Brandon Myers reached agreement on a 2-year, $4 million deal with Bucs, per sources.

Mccluster to the Titans:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 1m

Former Chiefs WR/KR Dexter McCluster reached agreement on a 3-yr deal with the Titans, per ESPN league sources.

JABEE

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Former Chiefs WR/KR Dexter McCluster reached agreement on a 3-yr deal with the Titans, per ESPN league sources.

Wow.

More Bucs:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 44s

Former Seahawks DT Clinton McDonald reached agreement on a 4-yr, $12M deal with Buccaneers, per ESPN sources.

Browns Guard gets new deal with the Skins:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 1m

Former Browns G Shawn Lauvao reached agreement on a 4-yr, $17M deal with the Washington Redskins, per sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom