• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmdorsey

I leave work and this happens.....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks that my work decided to block posting on NeoGAF but at least I can still lurk.

I needed some good news this week though, its going to be rough.

So that's why you been MIA. Fire up that mobile site man!

Striker

WTF 4mil a year for a guy with 15 tackles last season, damn his Agent is lol at how he suckered Reese..
Still unsure how much is guaranteed.

He's shown talent before but this defense will be a different one and the Giants haven't had much success with these DE/LB players - even forcing true DE's like Kiwi into the role. He looks like a decent ST as well, so I suppose he's there to replace Keith Rivers.

squicken

Schaub staying in Houston? Gabbert to the Niners?

5mPQjR9.gif

So that's why you been MIA. Fire up that mobile site man!

I did, just to celebrate Decoud's release! :jnc

I'll be a little more active now that the offseason is upon us.

My mom is having surgery again on Thursday but I think I'll save that update for a thread in the OT instead of raining on the free agency parade in this thread.

Also, with these moves I expect us to either get a LT or one of the pass rushing OLBs, like Mack.

Kriken

Nice signing by the Broncos for Ward, safety was a clear need for them. Can't believe that Davis got $10 mil/yr, then again, I thought the Colts gave up too much to acquire him in the first place. And the Gabbert nightmare is over in Jacksonville, great that they could even fetch anything above a 7th for him.

Real?!
Per @MikeTanier, citing "media sources"

Steve Smith to Patriots
Ryan Mallett to Texans
33rd pick to Panthers
Edit: probably not lol

Fuck Eagles have no SS and Ward only gets $5.5m. Thank god for TF today cause this sucks so fucking much. Even though I knew they would cheap out at safety it still hurts.

rando14

Fuck Eagles have no SS and Ward only gets $5.5m. Thank god for TF today cause this sucks so fucking much. Even though I knew they would cheap out at safety it still hurts.

Wait so Ward will be making almost exactly what Malcolm Jenkins will make?

..WHAT

Fox318

If we only we could be as good as you guys.

How's The Sanchize doing these days? Kyle Wilson? Or whatever the fuck that scrubs his name is.

Kyle Wilson actually has done things in games. How many shitty corners has bill drafted that have ended up unemployed or on practice squads of cfl teams?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How is Malcom Jenkins? I gotta assume he is atleast 5 times better than Patrick Chung so thats an upgrade already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom