• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

NFL GAF, tell me how I should feel about the Dolphins right now!

1202.gif

MechDX

I could be wrong this time, too, but I'm sticking with my prediction of a QB. Bill O'Brien loves coaching QBs. He has pick of the litter.--McClain

Squicken pancakes is flipping again!

squicken

I could be wrong this time, too, but I'm sticking with my prediction of a QB. Bill O'Brien loves coaching QBs. He has pick of the litter.--McClain

Squicken pancakes is flipping again!

LZ thinks it is Clowney but Bortles still in play. BoB apparently is really taking a hard look at these QBs so far. Of course he wants to give the appearance that he might take a QB if he wants to trade so smokescreen.gif

Draxal

LZ thinks it is Clowney but Bortles still in play. BoB apparently is really taking a hard look at these QBs so far. Of course he wants to give the appearance that he might take a QB if he wants to trade so smokescreen.gif

Think its Clowney with a trade up into the late first for Bortles. I don't think Bortles has gotten much love from other teams, but you know SScreen.

squicken

Think its Clowney with a trade up into the late first for Bortles. I don't think Bortles has gotten much love from other teams, but you know SScreen.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...e-his-pro-day-workout?campaign=Twitter_nfl_cb

UCF quarterback Blake Bortles' pro day workout begins at around 1 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, and a report says Bortles stayed plenty busy prior to his drill work.

The Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Oakland Raiders and Minnesota Vikings "met extensively" with Bortles prior to the UCF pro day, Tony Pauline reported on Twitter.

He's such a Norv Turner QB. Bedard thinks Bortles will eventually be the best one, but needs time to develop

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/03/19/blake-bortles-2014-nfl-draft/

C'mon man...why would we pay that much for DeSean right now? We can just nab Watkins instead.
We don't know if Watkins is going to be available. Plus a third rounder for Desean? Who tells that he may not restructure after since he'll be back in sunny california!
I guess people get wild when they get out of the state pen.

Why u gotta be so stereotyping man, just because I'm a Raiders fan don't mean that!

Raiders will be back this year, and you all will be eating crow!

We don't know if Watkins is going to be available. Plus a third rounder for Desean? Who tells that he may not restructure after since he'll be back in sunny california!

Why u gotta be so stereotyping man, just because I'm a Raiders fan don't mean that!

You'll have to excuse Gata, he lives in Florida, all he knows is incest and racism.

Lol, don't get me wrong. I'd be more than happy for DeSean, Idk how much RM would give up for him. I just don't see it happening homeboy. Keep Dreamin' though.

And pay no Attention to Gata, half of his family is inbred and the other half were made into wallets and shoes.

MechDX

Clowney then Garapolo in the 2nd. Or trade down further and get McCarron or that kid from Georgia

They take Clownwy it kind of ruins the Rams plans

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is there a video like that for Jay Cutler?

One of the best games ever was when the Giants sacked him like 9-10 times.

Draxal

He's such a Norv Turner QB. Bedard thinks Bortles will eventually be the best one, but needs time to develop

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/03/19/blake-bortles-2014-nfl-draft/

Yeah, I mean other teams are paying attention to him but they paid attention to Nassib as well (Bortles is a better prospect than Nassib otoh).

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20140318/2014-nfl-mock-draft-blake-bortles/

This is probably old but this draft would make Future happy while I would throw my remote (I would want Evans here).

Clowney then Garapolo in the 2nd. Or trade down further and get McCarron or that kid from Georgia

They take Clownwy it kind of ruins the Rams plans

If you want Garapolo you still would trade up, the fifth year of control is incredibly important for a dev qb.

Yeah seriously, surprised he avoided any major injury. There are some hits on there that I was sure he wasn't going to get up from...Mrs. Tannehill must have nursed him back to health every week lol
So how often do you think it was his fault? There were quite a few times when he should have done something differently but I think the majority of those sacks are on the pass protection. Not just the o-line but also the TE's and RB's.

So how often do you think it was his fault? There were quite a few times when he should have done something differently but I think the majority of those sacks are on the pass protection. Not just the o-line but also the TE's and RB's.

Hmmm I'm not sure, I'd have to go back and look at them more closely. There are a few where it was obvious he needed to get rid of the ball and he just held on too long, but yeah I agree the majority are a complete break down by the protection. He needs to work on his pocket presence but that oline was so horrible it didn't matter most of the time.

Hmmm I'm not sure, I'd have to go back and look at them more closely. There are a few where it was obvious he needed to get rid of the ball and he just held on too long, but yeah I agree the majority are a complete break down by the protection. He needs to work on his pocket presence but that oline was so horrible it didn't matter most of the time.
I guess the upside to all of that is a new o-line and OC could transform the offense into a pretty solid unit. In spite of all that abuse Tannehill had a decent season, so just imagine what he could do with some more original playcalling and better pass protection...

Dreaming is fun.

MechDX

.@AdamSchein: "If Jake Locker were in this draft, he'd be the first quarterback selected. This quarterback class is average" #ScheinOnSports

Oh Adam. You also had the Texans and Falcons in the Super Bowl

I guess the upside to all of that is a new o-line and OC could transform the offense into a pretty solid unit. In spite of all that abuse Tannehill had a decent season, so just imagine what he could do with some more original playcalling and better pass protection...

Dreaming is fun.

:( one day it'll be real lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom