• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysus

Yaldog
Well the interview process is tomorrow, but hey it gets me a day off work.

If you are a logical person my perspective is it is a good thing to do your best to be on a jury. I've witnessed two jury selections (never called up) and the majority of what I witnessed was very emotional people bringing a lot of unjust baggage to their decision making. Really made me feel sorry for defendants who are intimidating to a certain segment of the population (black/large male/looks like a hobo). They start out guilty if they get a bad jury.

In other news, posting this from Amsterdam airport where they have never heard of AC. Just another reason why America is the best.

cajunator

Banned
Saints are making some small moves as expected after the Byrd signing but they are good for stability. It will be interesting to see if this defense can get even better this year and more importantly if the offense can still be effective without some key vets.

I dunno, I enjoy it because of the mobility.

Not necessarily more than attrition or hard point. Haven't tried last titan standing.
Attrition and Hardpoint are fun. LTS is awful. I never really liked CTF modes in any game. I think I've avoided playing it in TitanFall so far.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Hey iapetus, Jags are looking up!

Certainly are, though to be fair that's the only way to look from where they were. :p Loving the new coaching and front office staff, and a lot of the free agency pickups look very solid. And Blackmon was picked up at three in the morning and wasn't drunk or doing anything illegal! Which is a nice change. :)

I should get back into playing Loadout. I tried Dota, game's alright but if I'm not playing with pals I'm not gonna play. Might try out Heroes of the Storm when it comes out though.

I like this gif:

iFomudsmmy1QE.gif

Zoctan

eznark

Banned
Greg, I tried to play your plane game on Monday night and it kept crashing during the patching phase. I'll have to uninstall it or something and try again.

Greg

Greg, I tried to play your plane game on Monday night and it kept crashing during the patching phase. I'll have to uninstall it or something and try again.
Ah, that's weird.

Looked if I could find a similar issue/solution, and no one could agree on an answer, but a lot of people said this worked:
Try resetting the settings file by going to: "C:\Users\{windows username}\Documents\my games\WarThunder\Saves" and deleting the file "profile.config.blk"

It's cool either way though - don't feel like you have to play. I don't get sucked into games easily anymore, so I feel like I have to spread the word when I do.

Bowser

Cotchery deciding between Panthers and Steelers.

You must have missed my post yesterday:

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 14m
In non-Cam news, WR Jerricho Cotchery wrapped up visit w/ Panthers. Left w/out a contract, per source. Deciding between CAR and #Steelers.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2m
Cotchery leaving without a contract certainly would appear to favor the Steelers. Nicks didn't leave Indy without a contract.

We can't even sign Jerricho fucking Cotchery.

haSiQoL.gif

eznark

Banned
Ah, that's weird.

Looked if I could find a similar issue/solution, and no one could agree on an answer, but a lot of people said this worked:

It's cool either way though - don't feel like you have to play. I don't get sucked into games easily anymore, so I feel like I have to spread the word when I do.

I actually do have an account, I forgot that the reason I haven't actually played is because of this crashing issue, so I want to give it a shot.

ShaneB

One of these days I might have to install it and play with you Greg.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Speaking of thuggery, I found the ghetto of Houston. Apparently it's on Cullen Boulevard between Beltway 8 and 610. It's not often that I'm intimidated at 8am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom