• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I liked Dredd a lot actually and I didn't see it in 3D. Don't know that it's worth the probabl 30 dollars to buy the 3D Blu-ray though.

It's really well done. Granted I have seen a total of 4 3D movies, but the Dredd people seemed to "get it". And yeah, it's awesome with or without the 3D. An actual action movie and not that comic book stuff

Bread

Banned
I doubt it comes in under $200 as well but Sony should be able to get this out at a better price than the Rift given that they'll probably be using their own screens.
Good point. Honestly I'll probably be waiting for the OR anyways, and every day I lean further away from the new consoles. I've never connected with any of Sony's 1st party games and the only reason I want an XB1 is for Halo. I love my PC.

Man, some of those screens for The Show make me think I should pick up a PS4

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two1_1280.jpg

HNNNNNNNGH

LJ11

Man, some of those screens for The Show make me think I should pick up a PS4

Realize that the game will never look that good while you're playing.

That said, it's an awesome game of baseball. Hopefully the net code is up to snuff...I think we've said this for half a decade at this point, lol. Despite the shitty net code, I repeatedly played the game online because it's that good when everything works.

Realize that the game will never look that good while you're playing.

That said, it's an awesome game of baseball. Hopefully the net code is up to snuff...I think we've said this for half a decade at this point, lol. Despite the shitty net code, I repeatedly played the game online because it's that good when everything works.

Yeah but come on, it's still The Show. But prettier. Except the beards. But it's still The Show.

If it's playable online it'll be perfect, would love to do an online league but it's the lag that worries me especially as I'm part of the Euro NFL-Gaf master race.

eznark

Banned
Yankerhater help me understand. I played some CTF tonight. Its a generic ass CTF mode. Is there some super secret mode I am missing?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yankerhater help me understand. I played some CTF tonight. Its a generic ass CTF mode. Is there some super secret mode I am missing?

What part of the "best game" on the "best console" are you struggling with here? You need to drink more Mountain Dew and eat some Doritos. Maybe then you'll truly understand the greatness.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We in it to win it LionsGAF. Fuck a rebuilding process, our team is set.

Lions president: No time to build to contention

For a team with one winning season in the last 13, the Lions have lofty aspirations.

And with a trio of stars making most of their money, they know there’s not much time to develop.

When new coach Jim Caldwell declared “the time is now,” to win, he set a bar that management isn’t pulling back from.

“It’s a year of let’s go right now,” team president Tom Lewand said, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “I think you heard Jim say it in his introductory press conference, we heard it in his interviews, you hear it from our players, there’s no five-year plans here.”

Lewand said the roster construction was a big part of the reason they hired Caldwell, known as a steadying influence who can work well with quarterbacks. Given the investment in Matthew Stafford, that was deliberate.

“I think part of it is where we are as a football team, where our players are in their careers, and the type of head coach we brought in,” Lewand said. “We didn’t bring in a head coach this time who’s becoming a head coach for the first time and learning as he goes. There’s no adjustment period for him in terms of being a head coach, there’s no adjustment period for him in terms of the expectations that he had for his staff and how he’s going to build his staff. He knows what he’s looking for.

“He’s been to the Super Bowl as a head coach, he’s been to the Super Bowl twice as a top assistant. So he knows what it is he’s looking for, he knows how he wants to build his football team and wants to do it right now.”

So, there you go Jim. No pressure. Just do what hasn’t been done there ever. No problem.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/18/lions-president-no-time-to-build-to-contention/

Add one solid receiver opposite of Megatron (and Golden Tate), and one decent DB and this team is a Superbowl contender. Panthers are down and out, Niners will have inevitable chaos, just get a Wildcard seed and we'll drop 40 points on any team plus our defensive line destroying opposing QBs. Recipe for success.

Restore the Roar 2014.

The speed and being able to parkor with the flag makes it different then other ctf games. Also the added decisions about should you leave your titan makes it different. In the end i just think it is fun.

The speed and being able to parkor with the flag makes it different then other ctf games. Also the added decisions about should you leave your titan makes it different. In the end i just think it is fun.

Played a game earlier where the other team either camped their own flag or ran around hacking turrets near our flag. That's all they did all game long, barring one single attempt they made at sending a titan to capture our flag about 3 and a half minutes into the round. wtf is wrong with some people

We in it to win it LionsGAF. Fuck a rebuilding process, our team is set.

Lions president: No time to build to contention

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/18/lions-president-no-time-to-build-to-contention/

Add one solid receiver opposite of Megatron (and Golden Tate), and one decent DB and this team is a Superbowl contender. Panthers are down and out, Niners will have inevitable chaos, just get a Wildcard seed and we'll drop 40 points on any team plus our defensive line destroying opposing QBs. Recipe for success.

Restore the Roar 2014.

setting the bar real high there at hoping for a #5 or #6 seed. at least you're somewhat realistic... if your god awful team/organization couldn't win the division when erron and jpout missed a majority of the season then what chance do you have to compete for a division title? sad days :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom