• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

If RVP is seriously injured, I will burn that broke shithole of a country named Greece down.

LaxKXdu.gif

squicken

Three-quarters through the workout, most had seen enough including Houston Texans head coach Bill O'Brien as Bortles had answered the call. Minnesota Vikings offensive coordinator Norv Turner openly said something to the effect, "great - this means he (Bortles) won't be available for us."

I need a photoshop of a Texans Bortles' jersey #5. The internet is uncooperative

Dragon

Banned
This is very true. I wouldnt get touched all year since we know Brady has no arm and cant get a pass deep to him.

I'm drinking a beer while getting my haircut so all I'll say is yankeehater your posts are a great example of the awful political landscape and general gridlock in Congress. You should watch House of Cards as a good example of who to emulate.

JABEE

Never listen to anything coaches say to the press during this time of the year. Most of the time it's BS and misdirection. No coach is feeding the media accurate information. That's not how the draft works.

MechDX

MT @TonyPauline: I'm told 3/4's through Blake Bortles workout #Texans coach Bill O'Brien let it be known "I've seen all I need to see."

Welp....

Then 5 minutes later he looked at Ruck Smith and said we baited the fuckers!

I don't know who RVP is, but hasn't Greece been through enough.

Van Persie?

Greece can eat a bag of dicks for all I care. Injuring Van Persie like that ...Countries have gone to war for less.

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr71/u_r_brain_daed/smoke.gif[img]

EDIT: I feel your pain Dutch[/QUOTE]

It's fucking bullshit. Hope he was just trying to buy some time, but it looked serious. Fucking hell

[quote="Bowser, post: 105049496"]THIS IS THE MURICAN FOOTBALL THREAD DUTCH[/QUOTE]

Bowser pls, this is a National Disaster if it's serious. I need a fucking week of mourning if this is serious.

jbug617

Banned
MT @TonyPauline: I'm told 3/4's through Blake Bortles workout #Texans coach Bill O'Brien let it be known "I've seen all I need to see."

Welp....

Then 5 minutes later he looked at Ruck Smith and said we baited the fuckers!

If they like Bortles would like for them to trade down?

Mech this texans smoke is crazy.
Lane Adkins - theOBR ‏ @ LaneAdkins 1m
Private workouts mean much more, scripted Pro-Days don't excite Browns brass
Settle down everyone, we'll have workouts and meetings with all these guys.

I'm drinking a beer while getting my haircut so all I'll say is yankeehater your posts are a great example of the awful political landscape and general gridlock in Congress. You should watch House of Cards as a good example of who to emulate.
I am very surprised that an elephant would go out of its way to attack a mosquito.

If I Know BOB this is all smoke. BOB probably doesn't like any of the players in this whole draft. None of them seem like "BOB Guys". Wouldn't be surprised if BOB trades out of the entire draft.
BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB!

MechDX

If I Know BOB this is all smoke. BOB probably doesn't like any of the players in this whole draft. None of them seem like "BOB Guys". Wouldn't be surprised if BOB trades out of the entire draft.
BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB!

022114_bill-obrien_600.jpg

"Tha fuck is wrong with you son?"

rokkerkory

Geez just catching up to all the movements and mayhem of free agency. Looks like Seattle lost some big names on the defensive line front. At least Bennett is still there.

MRSA

Banned
Fuck...I need to go spend two hours somewhere observing people for an anthropology paper....anyone wanna come to the mall and chill with me for two hours? First beer on me...

I'll meet you at Fashion Island or South Coast Plaza, nothing but Tebow's greatest gift to men, beautiful white females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom