• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 2m
Via @AJCFalcons, Panthers will work out former ATL WR Kevin Cone Friday. Cone caught 1 pass for 12 yards in '13

fgcudanceparty_original.gif

#greatestshowonturf20
#mcnuttkingcone
#unstoppable

Bowser

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 2m
Via @AJCFalcons, Panthers will work out former ATL WR Kevin Cone Friday. Cone caught 1 pass for 12 yards in '13

http://nbccollegebasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/201303/fgcudanceparty_original.gif?w=640&h=360[img]

#greatestshowonturf20
#mcnuttkingcone
#unstoppable[/QUOTE]

kornheiserwhy.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
See if your were a part of the 50ppp master race you would be off this page sooner.

Apparently saying that is bannable. At least in gaming side. And it may only be some mods...who knows?

I eat Panda Express like 3 (okay 4 sometimes 5) times a week. Am I going to die?

Apparently saying that is bannable. At least in gaming side. And it may only be some mods...who knows?

I eat Panda Express like 3 (okay 4 sometimes 5) times a week. Am I going to die?
Maybe, but if you are getting General Tso's the opposite will occur, for it is the fountain of youth in the form of food.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Maybe, but if you are getting General Tso's the opposite will occur, for it is the fountain of youth in the form of food.

Well I get steamed rice and two "wok smart" items. I don't really cook (on the road a lot) and I usually just want a quick, hot, tasty meal on my way home from work.

I did splurge and get the orange chicken because I didn't want to wait for them to make more kung pao chicken.

Watch out for that Kung Lao chicken though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom