• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't won shit with Gisele.

Peyton's only won one.

Eli's won two, but we all know big bro was fucking his wife for him.

Ben- Relies on smashing ogres in bathroom stalls in shady bars in bumfuck Georgia. Two Rings

Russell- Married to a crazy lady. One Ring

Ben hasnt won shit either since retiring the grey ghost, I think bionic is really on to something.

MechDX

This shit is a three ring circus. Why would any team want this around their facility?

Retweeted by Mike K

Ryan, lost in TX. ‏@RyanLostinTX · 9m
What's Johnny Manziel wearing for his pro day? E! has a red carpet team there reporting on this, right?

MechDX

Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant · 1m
Manziel says "yup" as he rolls out to left for long pass completion...before it's even called. #JohnnyDay

DAMN! Draft him 1.1 this year and trade off next years #1 just because.

fist-pump.gif

TMNT suck though
Sigh, smh.

Pretty much everybody is going to the Jaguars stream to get around the NFL.com/ESPN.com paywalls.

I imagine this is the most traffic a website dedicated to the Jaguars has seen ever.

Wes

venison crêpe
@AlbertBreer

Surreal scene here in College Station. Overflow of media, scouts, coaches, execs, and George and Barbara Bush just arrived on a golf cart.

whatthefuck4c0b9.gif

MechDX

http://houseofhouston.com/2014/03/27/houston-texans-2014-draft-plans-trade-andre-johnson/

Some of you aren’t going to like the idea. In fact, some of you are going to think that I’m down-right dumber than Mark Cuban talking about a business he doesn’t even own.

But unlike Marky Mark, I actually have some basis to what I’m talking about. I feel like once we get through this whole ordeal, you’re gonna really feel a lot better about all of this. Hell, once May 10th hits, you might even thank me and think me and you should get an apartment together! So treat this article like your own version of Shark Tank, Champ, and hear me out for a second.

The Houston Texans need to trade Andre Johnson.

Yep! About time someone else got on board the Trade Dre train

MechDX

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL · 2h
Happy 51st birthday to former @Eagles QB Randall Cunningham. 1 of the most exciting players in NFL history.
#tbt pic.twitter.com/mwCPs6PhC9

Johnny Day on Cunninghams birthday? Its a sign!

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 49s
RT @AaronRodgers12: 2 of the 3 guys commenting on this workout right now have opinions that shouldn't be taken very seriously.

uh oh Aaron has a damn chip again!

Fuck that racist bitch.

Has anyone as high profile as Manziel ever had a hall of game career? I think Elway is the one guy I can think of that was that highly hyped and lived up to it.

Any other qbs?

Peyton?

Unless you mean off the field hype, in which case, Joe Namath technically is a Hall of Famer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom