• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Chip could some how get JFF. I have no doubt that if he was on the board at 22 the Birds would take him. I really think he is going to be a star if he winds up in the right place.

Syrinx

I think the Bucs are gonna take a QB in the first round if there's one of the top ones available. Do we take JFF? Cause I still think I'd prefer Teddy Ballgame.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 7m
Agreed RT @brian_mcintyre: Not surprised 1 of the first NFL guys to approach Manziel after his pro day was Vikings QBs coach Scott Turner.

Time to step up Jerruh!

Mike K ‏@Zepp1978 · 49s
Draft experts: "Don't overreact to a pro day!" (while overreacting to a pro day)

Truth Facts!

Who? I wish I could see. :(

Also Damn BG is getting pretty hyped about this.
Let the hype consume you. No matter what everyone's saying now I don't think we take Watkins at 4. I think it'll come down to Teddy or Manziel at this point. Mack and the OTs still in the convo but I think ultimately it's Qb first
Edit: still it was just a pro day don't overreact to much haha

MechDX

I assume the Colts sent theirs because they know they'll be playing against him twice a year for at least 2 years.

Well yeah and they know Uncle Bob is going bring Andrew home in a couple years.

Here ya go BG and Slo:

ManzielLastThrow.gif

squicken

Dan Hanzus ‏@DanHanzus
Browns will regret it forever if they pass on Manziel. LeBron-level What-If pangs.

LeBron James ‏@KingJames
Just finished watching my bro @JManziel2 pro day!! Don't take him if u want 2. He's a flat out STAR! Accuracy on point! #StriveForGreatness

Cleve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom