• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

That looks like one hell of a venn diagram.

Better photo

Bkqg0jOIAAA0jjy.jpg:large

That NCAA game was boring as fuck.

That's because college basketball is a shit product. People just get sucked into the March Madness hype because of Cinderella and buzzer beaters. Every single player on the court right now who has a chance to go in the first round needs to GTFO of college. This myth that college basketball makes players better is laughable.

LJ11

Dislike dogs, too many run ins with crazed dogs, and now I'm being ripped apart by guard dogs in a fictitious prison scenario. Seem pretty accurate. hahaha

bionic77

Wolf of Wall Street was great.

I don't think you can watch even 5 minutes of that movie if kids are around.

And yes Ninja college ball blows ass. I think the only people who like it are those people who love basketball but can't stand to see black men make millions off of it. College basketball appeals to those who like seeing them get fucked over.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3h

Johnny Football made a positive impression on the #Raiders. They didn’t feel like he was like his reputation at all. “Good kid, humble.”

Only thing if they draft him, fans will be booing Schoob and calling for him to start too soon.

I'd like him to sit at least 1 year.

Still think it's a long shot tho.

MechDX

Only thing if they draft him, fans will be booing Schoob and calling for him to start too soon.

The house that Johnny Built! When you guys move to LA and a new stadium it will be in play. JFF is a genius!

squicken

The problem wherever he gets drafted. Fans and media will cut the starter no slack. I think some places are better than others, though. Fitzpatrick can deal with it b/c he knows he is the mentor, whereas Schaub thinks he is the starter

Getting closer to draft day!

Are we really? I feel like I'm suspended in time waiting for this shit. I need the draft NOW. If I see one more stupid ass mock draft I'm gonna lose my shit. Oh look who moved up and down 5 spots this week based on absolutely nothing relevant! Arggggggggggg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom