• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you not like it? It's an institution of being European. The geopolitical mockery of the voting system, the absurdly bad songs, the terrible jokes by the hosts. It's the best TV of the year, every year.

I'm at a loss for words...

I hate it, I hate how it dominates the press months before it starts, how they endlessly discuss which terrible Dutch artist they will send out to die in some shitforsaken nation, how a twerking Jellyfish wins after they rigged the entire voting process.

If that is Europe, I don't want to be European anymore.

How funny will it be when Liverpool wins the EPL?

Fucking hilarious.
I would prefer them over City though, plus SturrSturr is still my boy

Rename him to Dutch Gata plz.

Stahp

gutshot

I'm with Dutch. Eurovision is annoying. If only because I follow a lot of Brits on Twitter and they tweet incessantly about it.

I don't even know what Eurovision is

Its an excuse for this guy to get drunk and laugh at the rest of Europe on live TV.

TERRY-WOGAN_1247650c.jpg

BR (yes haha BleacherReport) listed the top 60 ILB in the game.

For those who don't feel like clicking through it, the top 10 is

10. Cushing
9. Dansby
8. Lee
7. Tulloch
6. Alonso
5. Spikes
4. Johnson
Kuechly..
Willis......
Bowman

MechDX

lolwutpear.jpg

Is it supposed to be a parody or something?

Braddock thinks differently than others but is great at giving reasons why he feels the way he does and backs it up. He predicted the Niners to move up and take Kap a couple years ago as an example. Ask squicken about him

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 4m
ICYMI, I did my first Mock of 2014. I mocked the first 33 picks based on what I WOULD do if I was each team's GM.

Striker

Ah, okay.

Picking a MLB that early with holes at WR, TE, and OL just makes no sense. And with Evans and Greg Robinson still on the board. They haven't picked a LB in the first round in over 20+ years, it isn't changing this year.

Draxal

Ah, okay.

Picking a MLB that early with holes at WR, TE, and OL just makes no sense. And with Evans and Greg Robinson still on the board. They haven't picked a LB in the first round in over 20+ years, it isn't changing this year.

Yeah ... it's utterly moronic, I mean has the guy heard of Jon Beason?

squicken

Avert your eyes, mech

Going from LZ's TL, these are the picks that he was told to plug in from league friends. Grain of salt/smokescreen/etc

-Roby to Lions
-Carr to Raiders
-Teddy to Cleveland
-Manziel will not fall past Bucs

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If Jaws didn't exist it would certainly be in with a shout for greatest. Love this film so goddamn much, anyone who doesn't think this is great is going straight to the hell of upside down sinners.

And there they shall be skinned alive!

As ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this, we should send all the Pats fans there.

MechDX

Avert your eyes, mech

Going from LZ's TL, these are the picks that he was told to plug in from league friends. Grain of salt/smokescreen/etc

-Roby to Lions
-Carr to Raiders
-Teddy to Cleveland
-Manziel will not fall past Bucs

Why should I avert my eyes? I have accepted that unless they trade down the Texans will select Clowney. They scheduled interviews with lower ranked South Carolina players that people are speculating were just to get more info on Clowney.

I mean look at BOB's smile!
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

squicken

Why should I avert my eyes? I have accepted that unless they trade down the Texans will select Clowney. They scheduled interviews with lower ranked South Carolina players that people are speculating were just to get more info on Clowney.

I am starting to agree with that. McClain has led me astray, though I guess they can always trade down.

Gregg Rosenthal said on the ATL podcast that there are league whispers that STL will take a QB at 2 and all their trade talk and Clowney stuff is a smokescreen

MechDX

I am starting to agree with that. McClain has led me astray, though I guess they can always trade down.

Gregg Rosenthal said on the ATL podcast that there are league whispers that STL will take a QB at 2 and all their trade talk and Clowney stuff is a smokescreen

The whole draft will be one big WWE style swerve! Texans will trade Dre for Mallet and then draft Watkins at #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom